IT.COM

poll In the last month how any times have you visited the web site abc.xyz?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

In the last month how any times have you visited the web site abc.xyz?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 1 or more times

votes
    13.6%
  • 0 times

votes
    86.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now that you're asking, zero !
And those who have checked, out of curiosity, probably won't be checking again.

•••
none - I visited it once (over a month ago), when the news first came out, but haven't been back

•••
The best thing about it was the "Easter Egg"...Hooli lol

•••
•••
Exactly 0 times. I visited Abc.wtf :)

•••
Just visited 2 times. 1st time after hearing the news and 2nd time to see if there any update n the site or not.

•••
Zero. If Google is serious about this why didn't they also acquire Alphabet.com?

Our company is operating well today, but we think we can make it cleaner and more accountable. So we are creating a new company, called Alphabet. I am really excited to be running Alphabet as CEO with help from my capable partner, Sergey, as President.

What is Alphabet? Alphabet is mostly a collection of companies. The largest of which, of course, is Google. This newer Google is a bit slimmed down, with the companies that are pretty far afield of our main internet products contained in Alphabet instead.

•••
3/4 times so far, and probably more once they start expanding it.

•••

Last edited:
•••
The traffic numbers are in from the announcement.

abc.xyz received an insignificant amount of traffic from the announcement, but Alphabet.com received a TON of traffic from it.

alphabet.com_uv_us_310.png

Domain Name: alphabet.com

abc.com_uv_us_310.png

Domain Name: abc.com

abcxyz.com_uv_us_310.png

Domain Name: abcxyz.com

smalldataerror.gif

Domain Name: abc.xyz

And that's that.

•••
That's a big fat zero from me as well :)

•••
Only checked it once and that was the day they made that ridiculous announcement.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back