IT.COM

domains .IN registry now restricts domain registrations to a maximum of 2 domains per individual registrant

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domnest

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't, but what happens if an individual already has more than 2 .in domains?

•••
•••
Thanks for the info, wonder if others will follow suit....

•••
Thanks for the info, wonder if others will follow suit....
Registrars showing warnings or not makes no difference. If this gets in effect, it will be the registry that will take the domains from users and not the registrar.

Having said that,
I could never understand the approach 'hand hurts -> cut the hand '.
Since this whole thing is about security, they should work harder to keep their zone more secure instead of hurting their users.

•••
There was me thinking that there wasn't a way to share domains amongst people fairly but I hadn't thought of that way.

However... I'm CERTAIN that there will be people that get to go beyond the limits for no decent reason whatsoever... Probably some politicians, big corps. There's corruption behind every corner.

They'll probably say that someone gets to have 15k names cause of climate change or to fight X cause.

Last edited:
•••
directi alone owns 20k plus domains , mitsu owns 5k+ domains atleast .. i dont think it will be a rule that they will implement

i have 500 + .in s even before they announced this

lets see what happens

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back