ATTN REGISTRARS! it.com domain sunrise starts on Jan 2nd! GET READY NOW

I'm SO excited, I made $1.13 parking in 24 hours

Catch.Club

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
I am just so stupidly excited!

I put 34 sites on Bodis last night. It's been about 24 hours, and I have made $1.13. This may not be much to write home about, but its $1.13 more than my other sites have made sitting on market places.

I just really needed to tell SOMEONE!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (50-70%)
Impact
•••

myfavorite

Top Member
Impact
Wouldn't prompt email notification of the account holder make sense?

1) If the account holder was doing something untoward, then prompt notification that the suspicious activity has been caught might stop the behavior and put them on alert that they shouldn't do that.
2) If the account holder isn't the culprit, this gives the ad-parking company due notice to further investigate promptly, to see if there is some unusual "bot" activity or even some issue with their own software or servers.

The ad-parking company certainly have their own right to decide their own policies and procedures. Nonetheless, the prompt email notification of accounts being closed might help them. There may be instances unrelated to the account holder, where larger, more nefarious trends, might appear. Detecting that activity early on might help their business as a whole, in the long run.
You're very right. But it appears @bodis has too many customers so they don't care.

•••

BetoWH7

Established Member
Impact
congratulations @Sjpals
and also thank you for taking the time to post updates..
take care

•••

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
You're very right. But it appears @bodis has too many customers so they don't care.
Well, I'm sorry to hear about your Bodis experience. Be reassured, though, that others, like myself, have seen some really excellent customer service from them. Hopefully, your situation is a reminder to them to at least alert the customer of pending account closure.

•••

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
****UPDATE***
I thought some people may appreciate an update (or maybe not, lol), but here it is anyway.

Current earnings

July 13th-31st - $2.22
August - $1.59
September - $3.36
October - $4.10
November - $3.68

I have 148 domains (added 7 since last month) 5 are G Faillisted (1 more than last month). Only 8 of them made any revenue (that was 21 last month).

•••

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
****UPDATE***
I thought some people may appreciate an update (or maybe not, lol), but here it is anyway.

Current earnings

July 13th-31st - $2.22
August - $1.59
September - $3.36
October - $4.10
November - $3.68

I have 148 domains (added 7 since last month) 5 are G Faillisted (1 more than last month). Only 8 of them made any revenue (that was 21 last month).
Progress! Thanks for the update.
Did you talk to the ad-parking companies about possibilities for the Faillisted domains? Google has competition in the ad arena, both from Yahoo and Bing. Getting some reasonable earnings from them may still be possible.

•••

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
Progress! Thanks for the update.
Did you talk to the ad-parking companies about possibilities for the Faillisted domains? Google has competition in the ad arena, both from Yahoo and Bing. Getting some reasonable earnings from them may still be possible.
I haven’t talked to them, but I know that they still show ads on them

•••

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
I haven’t talked to them, but I know that they still show ads on them
Good. There are definitely other options to Google, and comments here on Namepros suggest that sometimes those alternatives produce even higher revenue.

•••

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
****UPDATE***
I thought some people may appreciate an update (or maybe not, lol), but here it is anyway. I have not managed to do it for a couple of months, so here they all are together...

Current earnings

July 13th-31st - $2.22
August - $1.59
September - $3.36
October - $4.10
November - $3.68
December - $1.66

There are 155 domains in total.

•••

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
****UPDATE***
I thought some people may appreciate an update (or maybe not, lol), but here it is anyway. I have not managed to do it for a couple of months, so here they all are together...

Current earnings

July 13th-31st - $2.22
August - $1.59
September - $3.36
October - $4.10
November - $3.68
December - $1.66

There are 155 domains in total.
Are there just a handful that are producing the earnings? Maybe it is time to reassess, and to for the sales more than the ad-parking? Or time for testing out other companies, to see if they can top this?
As for the domains that aren't producing, don't be afraid also to get rid of them rather than renewing them.

•••

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
Are there just a handful that are producing the earnings? Maybe it is time to reassess, and to for the sales more than the ad-parking? Or time for testing out other companies, to see if they can top this?
As for the domains that aren't producing, don't be afraid also to get rid of them rather than renewing them.
yes, its only about a third of them. Some are getting views and no clicks and some are getting nothing at all. My original intentions were that they were bought to develop. I bought some to sell and some for parking and found that I neither managed to sell them or get much in parking. Ill try to sell / drop the ones that Im not intending to develop ( see https://www.namepros.com/threads/8-coms-make-an-offer-messq-com-bincars-com-adzhq-com.1291300/)

•••