IT.COM

tips I'm really happy to pay 20% or even 30% commission to good platforms. Here's why.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

twiki

Top Member
Impact
I just got a comment today, that 30% SquadHelp commission is an insane amount. (It's not the first time I get such a comment though). And I know it's a judgement error, so here's my response and some advice for other NP members here.

In domaining, there is a mindset of scarcity, and also a mindset of abundance. I choose the latter. Why? Because it's the only one that works. And in business in general.

When someone tells me that 20% commission (Afternic) is too much, or 30% at SquadHelp, well, I know this is a actually a fair percentage. That's also why it is accepted by sellers. And here's the reason.

I don't care how much the other guy gets. What I care about is, how much I am left with. And what do I get out of it. So should you.

This sale I just got, for A/d/a/p/t/y/v/e/ .com would probably have never been made outside of SH as this is a brandable. Unless listed at SH or another brandable marketplace with a lot of traffic, chances would have been nil. Why? Because with Afternic network or Sedo, if your domain is not a searchable one (this isn't), chances are nobody will ever buy the domain. Also the landers don't generally help at all because such domains don't get search engine traffic. They're in a black zone, unless brought to light by a brandable marketplace.

So I just got 70% of the $2299, instead of 100% of nothing.

The same thing applies with Afternic fees which are the highest in the non-brandable marketplaces zone.

I pay 20% at Afternic, and less than 10% elsewhere (e.g. 9% at Dan). Yet all my landers are currently pointing either at Afternic (20% commission; searchables) and some at SH (30%; brandables). Why? Because this brings me the most money overall. Even after deducting all those extra % fees.

With NS5/NS6 at Afternic , that GoDaddy name + a phone where anybody can call means I get a LOT of good sales which otherwise won't be accomplished. The GD name brings trust; many domain buyers are quite wary of online buys.

Also the phone number improve conversions a lot. This is why 20% commission here actually means more money in the pocket for me, rather than say 9% or 10% at another platform where I only get a lander sale, but the buyer never heard of that platform and also there is no phone to call. Side note Afternic brokers are also very good = more sales.

Now with SH what I get is an entire tier of domain sales that would never have existed. (Or with any other brandable marketplace you'd like). SH has a lot of AI and merchandising behind their platform; stats; category based sales; great logo designers; classification experts bringing best categories and descriptions for your domain; contests pushing your domain sales and more. Plus instant support.

All this costs money, much more than yet another lander. But it brings sales - ton of extra sales, and high value sales for domains because of all that merchandising. That's why it is worth it. I can for example double my sales for the same portfolio size, by paying a measly 10% extra. That's quite cheap if you do the math. Even if I get just one more sale at each say 7-8 domains sold elsewhere, it IS worth it. It means profit.

Also, about scarcity.

I've seen a lot of people losing in this business because they're not flexible enough, they value their domains too much or are too attached to them. Al these choices are bad ones.

If you're not willing to give out another 10% of your commission in exchange for far better sales, you're losing, not winning this game.

Because in domaining the most important factor is sales ratio. I'm gonna say this again, just to make sure you understand it. In domaining, the most important factor is sales ratio. Keep this in mind. Do everything you can to improve that factor. Do the math. Your platform choice is a very important factor that can make the difference between success and failure with domain selling.

Say a given platform like Afternic has 10% more commission. But if, again, they bring 20% more sales, you're in profit because overall you sold more and you're left with more money. Use the difference to buy a few more great names, or - why not? Pocket the profit and spend it as you'd like.

This is why you should always test and measure such things. Math on paper.

And yet another thing about scarcity:

"I'm selling too many of my names and too much % goes to others" etc. Many inexperienced domainers apply this kind of scarcity thinking to their names. Well - did you ever do the math properly? Did you A/B test platforms? Is it good to choose selling LESS names instead of giving out a larger % but for much more sales, which, in turn, will leave you with far more in the pocket?

What many less experienced domainers also forget, is that domain sales ratio usually ranges at 1...2% per year in case of 4-fig domains for example which make the bulk of the market. This means that your feeling of "giving out too may of your names or too much %" is just... a scarcity mindset that actually works against you.

That means, say in one year if you have 100 names and sold 2, you have 98 domains. And you might have made some money, or not - because you have to pay for renewal of 98 names, which costs a lot (98x$10 = $980 for example). But if you sold 4 names, your profit skyrockets because you have DOUBLED your income, and all those extra sales will be 100% profit. And you still have 96 names left to sell, which means, you sold 2% of your portfolio for a multiple-fold profit. With the extra profit you got, you can easily pay for a few more names to cover the few you sold AND still have a lot more in your pocket.

Those extra SH sales will bring me at least a solid extra 5-fig over this year. That's why I use Afternic, SH and would use any other decent but perhaps high priced marketplace. Because without them, overall I'd be at a loss.

Do the math, guys. Always do the math. And avoid the scarcity mindset.

Happy domaining!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This post is incredibly condescending from a very new domainer imo. You have way more to learn than you think.

Its not an “error in judment” if we don’t want to greatly overpay on commission and or give our domains away.

Just because lower tier pricing is your bread and butter doesn’t mean a different way is wrong. That somehow escapes you.

There is a distinction between being attached to your domains and knowing their worth. They are not the same.

As far as your sale, the domain was underpriced (typical of SH) and yes you could have sold it elsewhere. SH is not the second coming of Jesus.

Using a Y in the place of an I is a very popular tactic when the correct spelling is out of budget and end users and companies are capable of thinking of that - not just us.

Stop preaching that your way is right and every other way is wrong. You do that alot.

Last edited:
•••
This post is incredibly condescending from a very new domainer imo. You have way more to learn than you think.

Its not an “error in judment” if we don’t want to greatly overpay on commission and or give our domains away.

Just because lower tier pricing is your bread and butter doesn’t mean a different way is wrong. That somehow escapes you.

There is a distinction between being attached to your domains and knowing their worth. They are not the same.

As far as your sale, the domain was underpriced (typical of SH) and yes you could have sold it elsewhere. SH is not the second coming of Jesus.

Using a Y in the place of an I is a very popular tactic when the correct spelling is out of budget and end users and companies are capable of thinking of that - not just us.

Stop preaching that your way is right and every other way is wrong. You do that alot.

Well I never intended to be condescending. In fact I've edited stuff so it doesn't appear as such. But I guess it comes across like that, at least. For that I apologize to whoever felt it.

I'm always happy to get criticism, if well intended and or accurate.

But I never said my way is right and all others are wrong. I've only pointed out some things that are often done and do not bring results for the reasons aforementioned. There is no single way in domaining though.

In fact I have to thank you for this comment because it just brings me a much more needed clarity in some direction that is difficult to explain though. But anyway it helps.

About price - just as you think my name is underpriced, I think your evaluation is overpriced. But as you just said, you're not the only one who is right and everyone else is wrong, including me.

There is no single price for one domain. I know that this domain could have been sold for much more. But for me what matters is time x revenue, and each domain can be sold by x times more if you wait y more time. And I've tested my names long enough to know exactly how to price and sell - my names, not yours, not everyone else's.

So nobody is either 100% right or 100% wrong.

"Domain worth" is something so subjective, and so much influenced by countless factors that is difficult to grasp. I'm a discount domainer, while I can safely assume by your answer that you're a retail domainer. None of these approaches are the final answer.

I assume you however you dislike my style and pricing because it goes much against your own, I can definitely understand that. And you assume I would not be able to price it where it should be (much higher) because I don't know that. Well that assumption, and your whole coment is, I must say, is condescending.

But it's alright. Again nobody is 100% right or wrong. Nor I am upset, or should someone be, for someone other sharing their thoughts and ideas in an effort not to be condescending, but rather to help.

This being said, I'm probably going to end all my posts with this one.

I like sharing what I've found and write on various subjects, be it right or wrong. But if this is the impact, it is probably time for me to stop writing completely.

Thanks for that as well, and no, I'm not condescending while saying this. It is what it is.

Last edited:
•••

This sale I just got, for..... would probably have never been made outside of SH as this is a brandable.

You should learn how to track & research prospects activity and make better decisions; when to sell follow-the-logic brandables and get the most for them. *Research methods - tools.

Regards

•••
With so many names that you own, how do you track if one of your names is not missing on Afternic Listing?

I keep missing names from Afternic, it is frustrating. Just for no reason, a name is there in one backup and lost in the next. I do a check from time to time, but that is one reason I stopped using AN landers

•••
Thank you for the very informative post.
Your an amazing business person, and your previous posts have influenced my pricing and view of domain names.
I visit squadhelp and then see their google ads on other sites. I am sure they do other marketing
Takes money to make money
Luck too. Best of luck to you

•••
I just got a comment today, that 30% SquadHelp commission is an insane amount. (It's not the first time I get such a comment though). And I know it's a judgement error, so here's my response and some advice for other NP members here.

In domaining, there is a mindset of scarcity, and also a mindset of abundance. I choose the latter. Why? Because it's the only one that works. And in business in general.

When someone tells me that 20% commission (Afternic) is too much, or 30% at SquadHelp, well, I know this is a actually a fair percentage. That's also why it is accepted by sellers. And here's the reason.

I don't care how much the other guy gets. What I care about is, how much I am left with. And what do I get out of it. So should you.

This sale I just got, for A/d/a/p/t/y/v/e/ .com would probably have never been made outside of SH as this is a brandable. Unless listed at SH or another brandable marketplace with a lot of traffic, chances would have been nil. Why? Because with Afternic network or Sedo, if your domain is not a searchable one (this isn't), chances are nobody will ever buy the domain. Also the landers don't generally help at all because such domains don't get search engine traffic. They're in a black zone, unless brought to light by a brandable marketplace.

So I just got 70% of the $2299, instead of 100% of nothing.

The same thing applies with Afternic fees which are the highest in the non-brandable marketplaces zone.

I pay 20% at Afternic, and less than 10% elsewhere (e.g. 9% at Dan). Yet all my landers are currently pointing either at Afternic (20% commission; searchables) and some at SH (30%; brandables). Why? Because this brings me the most money overall. Even after deducting all those extra % fees.

With NS5/NS6 at Afternic , that GoDaddy name + a phone where anybody can call means I get a LOT of good sales which otherwise won't be accomplished. The GD name brings trust; many domain buyers are quite wary of online buys.

Also the phone number improve conversions a lot. This is why 20% commission here actually means more money in the pocket for me, rather than say 9% or 10% at another platform where I only get a lander sale, but the buyer never heard of that platform and also there is no phone to call. Side note Afternic brokers are also very good = more sales.

Now with SH what I get is an entire tier of domain sales that would never have existed. (Or with any other brandable marketplace you'd like). SH has a lot of AI and merchandising behind their platform; stats; category based sales; great logo designers; classification experts bringing best categories and descriptions for your domain; contests pushing your domain sales and more. Plus instant support.

All this costs money, much more than yet another lander. But it brings sales - ton of extra sales, and high value sales for domains because of all that merchandising. That's why it is worth it. I can for example double my sales for the same portfolio size, by paying a measly 10% extra. That's quite cheap if you do the math. Even if I get just one more sale at each say 7-8 domains sold elsewhere, it IS worth it. It means profit.

Also, about scarcity.

I've seen a lot of people losing in this business because they're not flexible enough, they value their domains too much or are too attached to them. Al these choices are bad ones.

If you're not willing to give out another 10% of your commission in exchange for far better sales, you're losing, not winning this game.

Because in domaining the most important factor is sales ratio. I'm gonna say this again, just to make sure you understand it. In domaining, the most important factor is sales ratio. Keep this in mind. Do everything you can to improve that factor. Do the math. Your platform choice is a very important factor that can make the difference between success and failure with domain selling.

Say a given platform like Afternic has 10% more commission. But if, again, they bring 20% more sales, you're in profit because overall you sold more and you're left with more money. Use the difference to buy a few more great names, or - why not? Pocket the profit and spend it as you'd like.

This is why you should always test and measure such things. Math on paper.

And yet another thing about scarcity:

"I'm selling too many of my names and too much % goes to others" etc. Many inexperienced domainers apply this kind of scarcity thinking to their names. Well - did you ever do the math properly? Did you A/B test platforms? Is it good to choose selling LESS names instead of giving out a larger % but for much more sales, which, in turn, will leave you with far more in the pocket?

What many less experienced domainers also forget, is that domain sales ratio usually ranges at 1...2% per year in case of 4-fig domains for example which make the bulk of the market. This means that your feeling of "giving out too may of your names or too much %" is just... a scarcity mindset that actually works against you.

That means, say in one year if you have 100 names and sold 2, you have 98 domains. And you might have made some money, or not - because you have to pay for renewal of 98 names, which costs a lot (98x$10 = $980 for example). But if you sold 4 names, your profit skyrockets because you have DOUBLED your income, and all those extra sales will be 100% profit. And you still have 96 names left to sell, which means, you sold 2% of your portfolio for a multiple-fold profit. With the extra profit you got, you can easily pay for a few more names to cover the few you sold AND still have a lot more in your pocket.

Those extra SH sales will bring me at least a solid extra 5-fig over this year. That's why I use Afternic, SH and would use any other decent but perhaps high priced marketplace. Because without them, overall I'd be at a loss.

Do the math, guys. Always do the math. And avoid the scarcity mindset.

Happy domaining!
Currently, I have a portfolio size of approx 300 domains. Changing half of my landers to Afternic NS5 and NS6 landers for 2 months. Perhaps you are right but I would never know if I never try. :)

•••
I don't want you to stop. Your postings are thought provoking. Domainers are constantly navigating between different strategies and they can become successful in several ways.

Dear @twiki (I like your nickname). Writing down your thoughts helps yourself and others in balancing different strategies. Even for domainers who are already familiar with them, it is nice to see how others give substance to their entrepreneurship. Domainers with larger portfolios will most often already apply several strategies at the same time. Thanks for your posts thus far, and I look forward to your next adventures.

Last edited:
•••
With so many names that you own, how do you track if one of your names is not missing on Afternic Listing?

I keep missing names from Afternic, it is frustrating. Just for no reason, a name is there in one backup and lost in the next. I do a check from time to time, but that is one reason I stopped using AN landers

This is a good question.

I had the same problem until I got my own account manager at Afternic. After each important upload I ask him to check and activate whatever is stuck / not active.

Problem solved.

•••
Currently, I have a portfolio size of approx 300 domains. Changing half of my landers to Afternic NS5 and NS6 landers for 2 months. Perhaps you are right but I would never know if I never try. :)

If your domains are generally under $5K, NS5/NS6 is a great choice.

If higher priced, try NS3/NS4.

Last edited:
•••
Too tired to drink this kool-aid.. I work on my own sales, and if necessary broker high figure sales.

•••
I don't want you to stop. Your postings are thought provoking. Domainers are constantly navigating between different strategies and they can become successful in several ways.

Dear @twiki (I like your nickname). Writing down your thoughts helps yourself and others in balancing different strategies. Even for domainers who are already familiar with them, it is nice to see how others give substance to their entrepreneurship. Domainers with larger portfolios will most often already apply several strategies at the same time. Thanks for your posts thus far, and I look forward to your next adventures.

Thanks for this.

Well I know exactly why this happened.

My previous signature looked very much condescending (although it was just addressing an ongoing problem I had with DM's), and it was just a matter of time until someone (@karmaco in this case) thinks I am condescending. Which I am not. I don't blame this user for getting this perception. But I wasn't talking to them. And see, you've been my follower and know my articles and interaction but not everyone would. You could see that this was not my intent (ever) but not everyone really followed my history.

If I gave the impression of a condescending smartass here, that's my fault then - and I apologize to anyone who felt as such including @karmaco for having gotten that feeling from my words.

I'd just add that, if that user would have searched my history of articles aimed at beginners, would have seen that on the contrary - I always tried to help and never asked for anything in return. My articles are NOT for more experienced domainers and especially not for high retail, etc. so I don't understand how an experienced domainer would have thought that I'd tell them what to do as each of the pros here have a different method. I'm just sharing what I learned, good or bad, up to my current level of experience.

Example of a completely different style and more experience, though different from mine and completely different model: @Lox, does excellent research and great 5-fig sales; that is definitely not my niche, not my style, not my names and not what most beginners would be able to do. So I could not advice Lox of anything but I could learn a lot from him and develop names differently. Similarly, many new domainers have gotten help from my articles, but following the middle market needs and names and sales in most cases.

Another thing. My model based more on volume, little time for research and everything, and some degree of automation. I achieve the same result (profit) while not being a retail domainer but a discount domainer, something that is often wrongly perceived as "I don't know the value of domains" instead of the truth, which is, I prefer to sell faster and at lower prices, as overall this works best for me and my mostly names caught at drop. I prefer to sell more names rather than digging a lot for any individual name. By selling discount I have a very high sales ratio, which in turn has gotten me the most money. I tested this time and time again and the choice still stands, regardless if I sometimes sell something for far cheaper than max possible as it was with the domain mentioned in this post.

I focus on the bulk of the market and therefore my tips cater for that niche, the below $3K per name folks or even xxx range. Beginners don't really have 5-fig names in most cases, this should have been obvious and therefore no perception as condescending.

I just got some bitterness (obviously) from reading this. And thought perhaps it's time to stop doing this. Haven't taken a decision yet but I still lean on stopping completely. Thanks however for this encouragement.

•••
Well I never intended to be condescending. In fact I've edited stuff so it doesn't appear as such. But I guess it comes across like that, at least. For that I apologize to whoever felt it.

I'm always happy to get criticism, if well intended and or accurate.

But I never said my way is right and all others are wrong. I've only pointed out some things that are often done and do not bring results for the reasons aforementioned. There is no single way in domaining though.

In fact I have to thank you for this comment because it just brings me a much more needed clarity in some direction that is difficult to explain though. But anyway it helps.

About price - just as you think my name is underpriced, I think your evaluation is overpriced. But as you just said, you're not the only one who is right and everyone else is wrong, including me.

There is no single price for one domain. I know that this domain could have been sold for much more. But for me what matters is time x revenue, and each domain can be sold by x times more if you wait y more time. And I've tested my names long enough to know exactly how to price and sell - my names, not yours, not everyone else's.

So nobody is either 100% right or 100% wrong.

"Domain worth" is something so subjective, and so much influenced by countless factors that is difficult to grasp. I'm a discount domainer, while I can safely assume by your answer that you're a retail domainer. None of these approaches are the final answer.

I assume you however you dislike my style and pricing because it goes much against your own, I can definitely understand that. And you assume I would not be able to price it where it should be (much higher) because I don't know that. Well that assumption, and your whole coment is, I must say, is condescending.

But it's alright. Again nobody is 100% right or wrong. Nor I am upset, or should someone be, for someone other sharing their thoughts and ideas in an effort not to be condescending, but rather to help.

I like sharing what I've found and write on various subjects, be it right or wrong. But if this is the impact, it is probably time for me to stop writing completely.

Thanks for that as well, and no, I'm not condescending while saying this. It is what it is.
Please, please, do not end your posts with this one! Your posts are packed with excellent information. Don't listen to the ones who doesn't see the value. It's their problem. If you decide not post anything here again, I get it, idiotic replies like the one above can be annoying, but please start at least a blog, I would seriously pay for the knowledge and experience in your head :)

•••
This is a good question.

I had the same problem until I got my own account manager at Afternic. After each important upload I ask him to check and activate whatever is stuck / not active.

Problem solved.
Looks like you haven't checked.

I am not referring to the stuck names that can be activated by a Afternic Staff. I am referring to names that you have added successfully but goes missing without any reason or warning.

Download your latest Portfolio. And run a compare between that and all the names that you have bought or renewed.

You will find that several names are missing in your afternic Portfolio.
I run a compare every week or 2, and find a few names missing almost every time.
I even have a few names that keeps getting deleted after I add them for no reason.

•••
Looks like you haven't checked.

I am not referring to the stuck names that can be activated by a Afternic Staff. I am referring to names that you have added successfully but goes missing without any reason or warning.

Download your latest Portfolio. And run a compare between that and all the names that you have bought or renewed.

You will find that several names are missing in your afternic Portfolio.
I run a compare every week or 2, and find a few names missing almost every time.
I even have a few names that keeps getting deleted after I add them for no reason.

Good idea, will do that. I have tech to automate such checks but never done it.

Edit: Note, I cannot download the portfolio because I have more than 5000 names with Afternic.

Last edited:
•••
This is a good question.

Problem solved.
What's the threshold for getting an account manager? Is it sales volume, number of listings, or what do you think?

•••
In my experience, that's most often because Afternic thinks the domain is violating a TM.

Last edited:
•••
In my experience, that's most often because Afternic thinks the domain is violating a TM.
That is probably the case.

What's the threshold for getting an account manager? Is it sales volume, number of listings, or what do you think?
I have no idea, but definitely not listings, must be sales.

They reached out, said my portfolio has attracted a lot of positive attention, having a great potential. Once I broke into 6-fig sales, they assigned a very nice fellow as my account manager.

The account manager said I would have gotten it sooner; but they needed someone within the similar timezone so they hired a new person in UK and I was the first account assigned (I'm in Eastern Europe).

•••
I'm with @Future Sensors , @kaposzta and the others who value your posts.

PLEASE do not stop posting your thoughts and findings.

I'm still a newbie and I feel that you've helped me a lot. And as a newbie, I never feel any sort of condescending nature in your posts (or what was in your signature).

Thank you @twiki for all of your posts so far and I look forward to many more.

•••
I think once you get over $5k per month in constant sales at Afternic you should be in the zone for an account manager.

Last edited:
•••
Good idea, will do that. I have tech to automate such checks but never done it.

Edit: Note, I cannot download the portfolio because I have more than 5000 names with Afternic.
Tell your account manager. I have it sent every other day.

•••
That is there but there seem to be other causes as well

•••
That is there but there seem to be other causes as well
Yes there are a couple of other causes, but the essence is that Afternic won't approve your listing no matter how many times you try to list it.

•••
The "Godaddy name" stuff is nothing but an old trope some people like to kid themselves about. Afternic became one of the biggest marketplaces without it, you got your sale without it, and you could just as easily argue the name "Godaddy", with all its baggage, puts many people off and that the mixed Afternic/Godaddy branding is confusing to buyers.

Domain buyers are wary of buying domains online? How do people typically buy domains then? Nobody has been wary of online shopping since about 1999.

If people find names on SH from their promotion and search, why have a landing page for SH?

Your $2299 sale doesn't prove it 100% wouldn't sell elsewhere, it proves someone is willing to pay at least $2299 for it.

If the buyer found your name at SH, checked your domain to see what was on it, and saw it priced at, say, $1999 on a 10% marketplace lander, why wouldn't they save themselves $300, in the process leaving you with $200 more?

Listing on as many places as possible isn't rocket science, neither is using different pricing to account for different commissions, but landers are you bringing traffic to the marketplace, and the marketplace simply completing the sale, and there's zero reason to be shelling out 20% or 30% for that when you could be paying 10% or less.

•••
The "Godaddy name" stuff is nothing but an old trope some people like to kid themselves about. Afternic became one of the biggest marketplaces without it, you got your sale without it, and you could just as easily argue the name "Godaddy", with all its baggage, puts many people off and that the mixed Afternic/Godaddy branding is confusing to buyers.

Domain buyers are wary of buying domains online? How do people typically buy domains then? Nobody has been wary of online shopping since about 1999.

If people find names on SH from their promotion and search, why have a landing page for SH?

Your $2299 sale doesn't prove it 100% wouldn't sell elsewhere, it proves someone is willing to pay at least $2299 for it.

If the buyer found your name at SH, checked your domain to see what was on it, and saw it priced at, say, $1999 on a 10% marketplace lander, why wouldn't they save themselves $300, in the process leaving you with $200 more?

Listing on as many places as possible isn't rocket science, neither is using different pricing to account for different commissions, but landers are you bringing traffic to the marketplace, and the marketplace simply completing the sale, and there's zero reason to be shelling out 20% or 30% for that when you could be paying 10% or less.
It appears you're not using SH, yet giving advice about it.

One cannot "find your name at SH" then go to a 10% marketplace lander, because with SH you need to point your domains there at all times via DNS, otherwise they are delisted.

But in essence, this is not the only way. Many will choose a 9% or even a 5% lander. I'm just explaining why I make this choice. Anyone can have another choice as they please.

Also, the Afternic landers with GD branding and phone number have brokers behind that help selling domain names. This is why I use only Afternic today: I have the best conversion rate.

I've tested about any other lander out there, for long time, including my own landers with Escrow embedded. Guess what? Even after that commission, the financial results with Afternic are best due to the conversion rate it brings. Dan.com came in second but at a large distance.

I'm advising anyone to first test and then decide. I'm speaking from experience not just taking sides, based on the mere impression that cheap is always better.

Edit: The Afternic lander choice is not even my invention. It has been posted in 2020 by @AbdulBasit.com - read the interview here. I was surprised by the choice but after testing long enough, I found this to be true. The most important conversion factor is, in my opinion, the phone number and speaking to an Afternic broker over the phone.

Last edited:
•••
Back