IT.COM

I'm Preston Hudman professional pile of sh*t

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

prestonhudman

Impact
I'm verified on a lot of social media platforms and I'm known for being an educator. I help people get verified. I find myself getting to the lesson about domain names and giving my client one opportunity to buy his/her name after I teach them but if they choose not to I can't help but buy it. They usually don't despite my advice because they are lazy and don't understand much. These people are paying me to train them into becoming experts but so many lack talent, brains, skill, yet do have money, that some do succeed by cheating their way through but what's left is a unworthy cheater with a badge and me owning his .com

Even the ppl that don't get the badge should be wanting there dot com but again, they don't think it's important. I got all these dot coms for wannabe celebrities, who are too dumb to ever succeed and to cheap to buy the dot com that they don't think is important.

Wish there was a way to drive the message home that the dot com is critical to success. Like the title says I'm a professional pile of shit and famous for it so nothing is off the table. I've built one site for such dark purposes already. I don't care what anyone thinks about it and if u pick a fight with me on the internet I promise I'll finish it.

I generally dislike the experience you get on forums. Big fish small pond even as a newcomer and Im an oak. I don't obey. I push back harder. It's both eyes for an eye. I'd love to befriend some dirt bags and get smart with them fine people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u need to get up to date..xyz is the new com taking all namebio top spots and making all others look like joke. 50k sale here...100k sale there... one person only..but still ...it makes all other sales look like bad day joke

•••
•••
How can .xyz become precious all of a sudden? I guess because of Google's purchase of https://abc.xyz/
otherwise what can be the reason? I used to own few 3yrs ago because they were cheap. I let them expire. Now am back at it 😬

•••
That's quite an opener.

We're not here to pick fights, try to keep it professional.

Welcome to the forum.

•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
u need to get up to date..xyz is the new com taking all namebio top spots and making all others look like joke. 50k sale here...100k sale there... one person only..but still ...it makes all other sales look like bad day joke
How can I sell my names? I've got some good ones. I've got...

kingzay.com
dripgoddess.com
realboogie.com
darkvveb.com
brom8.com
remiboi.com
verifygrowth.com
youngnigs.com
miraclepikin.com

Is it me or is kingzay.com a REALLY REALLY 🔥 name that is worth nearly $3K? Seems destined for a big price tag eventually.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back