IT.COM

I'm Francis and I would like to know a lot about this industry!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Francis AHLE

Established Member
Impact
I'm Francis AHLE, a french speaking freelancer (french content writer and translator). I'm searching for a side activity and this is why i decided to get involved in the domain names business. I'm a baby here, a true newcomer, but i would like to learn a lot and start making money in the next 6 months. Do you think it can be possible? How can i reach that goal? I'm opened to your advices. I was told few hours ago by someone that i should spend a lot of time reading here. This will be my first challenge since i'm a french native speaker. So i'm opened to shortcuts and advices which would help me learn things as soon as possible :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
content writer
conversely, to what everybody else will say, I very abruptly say don't start domaining instead, Build a business, Create jobs. Look at the top guys who have created wealth from Domain names they have done both eventually.......... - The buying and selling [Trading] of anything is really a means to an end in any industry. If you're good at making content double down, If you wish to attain capital through buying and selling domain names have a number stick to it and leave with capital in hand and build your content business.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

You're in a great place to learn!

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hello!

There are tons of posts and articles to read on NamePros.

Suggest you search for the topics most pertinent to your particular domain interests and read away.

Then you can make better decisions re the buying of domains and their potential for resale, etc.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
conversely, to what everybody else will say, I very abruptly say don't start domaining instead, Build a business, Create jobs. Look at the top guys who have created wealth from Domain names they have done both eventually.......... - The buying and selling [Trading] of anything is really a means to an end in any industry. If you're good at making content double down, If you wish to attain capital through buying and selling domain names have a number stick to it and leave with capital in hand and build your content business.

i Really appreciate your message because what you say is so true! I'm indeed here to earn money in order to launch various activities. I've already created jobs in content writing area and i'm willing to extand my business. As you probably know, it's quite difficult to create wealth while doing only one thing. But i agree with you on the fact that domaining will be a mean for me to attend some goals. No worries about that ;)

•••
Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:

but i would like to learn a lot and start making money in the next 6 months.
Before you spend any money on domains you should research the forum for some time. Remember that you can spend your money very easy and fast anytime - 247!:xf.smile: No need to rush.

•••
Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:

Before you spend any money on domains you should research the forum for some time. Remember that you can spend your money very easy and fast anytime - 247!:xf.smile: No need to rush.

•••
You are at right place @Francis AHLE Welcome to NP. for few months or at least for few weeks, go through this forum, just read, read and read. all the best.

•••
•••
•••
Hey Francis, You truly found a new home here. Name Pros is "one stop shopping for all your domaining needs". If you can't find it on here at least there is plenty of knowledgeable members to guide you the correct way.....
WELCOME.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
i Really appreciate your message because what you say is so true! I'm indeed here to earn money in order to launch various activities. I've already created jobs in content writing area and i'm willing to extand my business. As you probably know, it's quite difficult to create wealth while doing only one thing. But i agree with you on the fact that domaining will be a mean for me to attend some goals. No worries about that ;)
Word of warning before you even look, Under no circumstances, let anyone push this cryptocurrency narrative on you. The blockchain is a double entry bookkeeping system built on the cloud nothing more nothing less, yes great technology undeniably.

The market caps people talk about are fictitious lies and probably the uneducated souls regurgitating the narrative never bothered to even look what a real market cap is in the real world in a real business, but that's the point this was only designed to detach you from your hard earned capital through high-level OPsec, Let the lessons of what recently happened at Ethereum with DAO and Bitconnect be of explicit warning to you. These guys will face Jail, and the whole thing is coming down.

More importantly on content .tv is a good place to start research, what does the end user want? Learn everything you can about the content space and its verticals.

•••
@Francis AHLE XRP example anybody that try's to sell or push this cryptocurrency on you block them.

Buying or selling tokens gives you zero equity in the company i.e if you speculate on eth token that grant's you zero equity in parity technologies, Even Worse token creators have zero of their own money in the token.

if the token goes to 0 they walk away to start a new one tomorrow, don't, believe me, Rhett Creighton laughing and joking about pumping and dumping 1:13:47 - Then, of course, smiling about how he can walk away scot free and start a new one, his negligence will work on youtube. Just not in front the SEC where he will go to prison.

You have been warned. The death toll this will cause is not a joke.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back