IT.COM

If you could own any single word .com what would it be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Just for a bit of fun....we can always dream, I’ll start.

Cryptoassets

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bit like webmaster web is better. There are plenty of new words but unless it is in Oxford it really still isn't a word. I don't think it is actually official if the case.

Not official, but I did a quick search and a lot of the big news companies like BBC and The Guardian have started using it in their headlines, so it may be included in their 2021 Style Guides.

Personally I don't see the point. It is clearly two words.

•••
Not official, but I did a quick search and a lot of the big news companies like BBC and The Guardian have started using it in their headlines, so it may be included in their 2021 Style Guides.

Personally I don't see the point. It is clearly two words.

From a linguistics perspective many English words are ‘compounds’ or ‘Classical Compounds’ derived from classical Latin or ancient Greek roots.

Makes sense to me to make it one word.

•••
•••
From a linguistics perspective many English words are ‘compounds’ or ‘Classical Compounds’ derived from classical Latin or ancient Greek roots.

Makes sense to me to make it one word.

Regardless of whether it's one word or not, why would you prefer cryptoassets.com over crypto.com or assets.com?

•••
Regardless of whether it's one word or not, why would you prefer cryptoassets.com over crypto.com or assets.com?

When I see ‘Crypto’ I think Bitcoin/Ethereum.

When I see ‘Assets’ I think legacy precious metals Gold/Silver.

When I see ‘Cryptoassets’ I see the digitisation of everything!

it’s just my preference. I suppose I like a challenge and to look into the future. I’m not one for looking back.

•••
•••
•••
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.com would be a good one.

•••
Whichever one will sell for the most, I'd grab Properties.com or Property.com

Without knowing how much it would sell for or if the max the can sell for was a million or so.

I'd choose
A.com
Z.com
or
Host.com

•••
a
i

Last edited:
•••
I agree with @Samer, FREE is the one I would take...take it from an old school promoter/marketer, this is the most powerful word after sex. The latter word lends itself to things I would rather not be involved with promoting.
I was just going to post “FREE”. My idea was for a student loan debt consolidation/forgiveness program, or something in that genre. It has a positive vibe, and it’s almost spiritual. a word that you really can’t associate any type of negativity with, unless you really try. Cool though. I like it.

•••
•••
Cars or pets .com both easily 7 figure domains

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back