Dynadot

If you are not using Epik.com for escrow, you are wasting time and money!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

upload_2019-1-18_8-38-1.png

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I appreciate innovation as much as anyone else.
Domain Names are going to have to go thru a long process of Legitimization
before people can buy them ( from me ) in their IRA's and 401k's - like crypto -
and innovations like Forever Registration ( an Epik exclusive ? ) sure do help.
But I do business with a registrar for one Main REASON :
to register Domain Names and to renew the registrations of my Domain Names.
Since this cost/expense can be a huge element in figuring my OverHead,
I must seek out every competitive advantage - and Cost of Registration/Renewal
is the Main OVERHEAD when it comes to holding mass quantities of Domains.
( "Possession is eleven points of the law - and there are but twelve." - scots )
So I start transferring the first of many hundreds of names to Epik because
Epik has the lowest cost to renew dot com domain names.
( And I never knew a major pain in the bun until I started transferring names ! )
Now recently I see Epik have raised their dot com renewal price from under $9.00

to $35.00 THIRTY_FIVE DOLLARS ! ! !

not 50%

Not 100%

NOT 200%

BUT FOUR TIMES THE PRICE

but I guess U get to do that @Rob Monster, U r a registrar

bun U r not gonna rob dis monsta

Cheers !

If you are a NamePros member you pay $8.49. Just notify us of your email address and you will always get the best rate. Our retail customers do pay $35 but not domain pros. This was not a price increase. It has always been this way.

•••
•••
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

Show attachment 107518

This is a sponsored post.
We contacted your support about 1 month ago. No one get back to us. Are you a serious company?

•••
We contacted your support about 1 month ago. No one get back to us. Are you a serious company?

As folks around here are aware, we are generally pretty real-time on support through email, live-chat and phone, 24/7. If you ever have something not meet you needs, escalate to [email protected].

I do see you contacted us and chatted with Raj on January 18 about a custom marketplace for your domains. I will email you privately about it.

•••
What is the current, best price, for dot-com transfers, for NamePros users? I see $8.49 in your signature @Rob Monster but thought there was a lower transfer cost deal going on?

•••
What is the current, best price, for dot-com transfers, for NamePros users? I see $8.49 in your signature @Rob Monster but thought there was a lower transfer cost deal going on?

I'll let Rob answer officially but I think that promo ended :)

•••
I'll let Rob answer officially but I think that promo ended :)

Yes, correct $8.49 is the best all-inclusive deal currently but it is the recurring deal, for create, transfer and renew. I realize that there are some cheap .COM create deals out there. As long as those deals are out there, I recommend abusing those deals to the fullest but then moving all your keep domains to Epik. If you get a windfall from a domain sale, use your proceeds to consolidate your keep domains at Epik.

•••
•••
I didn’t know NamePros members get cheaper renewals! Definitely considering moving them there now and will consider the escrow thanks

•••
As long as those deals are out there, I recommend abusing those deals to the fullest but then moving all your keep domains to Epik.
Ha! I love this quote.

•••
Special Program for NamePros members only...
To avoid any disappointment or misunderstanding, Rob:

- in the event of buyer paying by credit card or Paypal, a 1.5% fee applies, with the $75 minimum fee waived for NP members' Epik accounts?

- plus the 5% withdrawal fee to Paypal also waived?

- will you honor this for multiple (dozen+ monthly) $xxx ($350-$850) sales?

•••
To avoid any disappointment or misunderstanding, Rob:

- in the event of buyer paying by credit card or Paypal, a 1.5% fee applies, with the $75 minimum fee waived for NP members' Epik accounts?

- plus the 5% withdrawal fee to Paypal also waived?

- will you honor this for multiple (dozen+ monthly) $xxx ($350-$850) sales?

The escrow rate depends on the payment method. It is 1.5% for bank transfer for a domain not at Epik. Feel free to PM me to discuss your specific needs. There is no redemption fee or minimum for NP members.

•••
NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!
Got 2 questions:
1) Is 5% withdrawal fee waived for namepros members?

2) Is it possible for buyer to use a payment plan in case of FREE or 1.5% escrow (like equal scheduled payments over 12 months)?

•••
Got 2 questions:
1) Is 5% withdrawal fee waived for namepros members?

2) Is it possible for buyer to use a payment plan in case of FREE or 1.5% escrow (like equal scheduled payments over 12 months)?

There is no 5% redemption fee ever for NP members.

For recurring payment plans, we recommend our leasing platform which is super flexible, and automated for enforcement. If it is a large transaction and the user is funding via bank transfer, we can help on fees.

•••
The funds are the personal property in question here.
You are right. For money security or guarantee, one needs a license. Else anyone can become an escrow and will start providing escrow services.

•••
We work with the BBB who regularly issue alerts about unlicensed or fake escrow services:
https://www.bbb.org/article/news-re...e-companies-working-together-in-escrow-scheme

The BBB is a fraud organization who engages in extortion and should be shut down or at least have it's non-profit status removed. You can google about them and you can also watch this 8 min video, paying particular attention to the last couple minutes

TO BE CLEAR: I am not defending Epik nor discrediting Escrow.com. However, be careful when mentioning organization you work with in an effort to bolster your own credibility and good reputation. You can easily tarnish your own company's otherwise good reputation. The BBB is a known fraud so to align yourself with them is not really a great idea.

Last edited:
•••
Epik may not be a licensed escrow service, but it's still better than every single escrow service, imo.

•••
The BBB is a fraud organization who engages in extortion and should be shut down or at least have it's non-profit status removed. You can google about them and you can also watch this 8 min video, paying particular attention to the last couple minutes

Escrow
Epik may not be a licensed escrow service, but it's still better than every single escrow service, imo.

Thanks Haris.

In the last 30 days, we have been responding to interrogatories from 4 state agencies. This is all courtesy of some self-serving correspondence from Mr. Elsegood at Escrow.com whose full correspondence we have.

Bottom line:

Epik Holdings is the parent company of an accredited registrar. We buy names. We sell names. If we choose to make no profit on those transactions because it is risk-free that is our prerogative to do so.

Just like Godaddy or Uniregistry, Epik is buying names and selling names. The difference with Epik is that as a customer benefit, we are prepared to do it at break-even while taking control of the domain as registrar.

We do this as a full-service product, often assisting sellers in closing their transaction while reassuring buyers that they will immediately be able to use their domains and can transfer out without a 60-day lock.

When it comes to clearing domain transactions between buyer and seller, the integrated Epik approach of full-service registrar and market-maker is a superior solution. Anyone who has used it, knows it to be true.

•••
In the last 30 days, we have been responding to interrogatories from 4 state agencies.

Sorry to hear about that b.s. Hope they don't start discovery next.

•••
In the last 30 days, we have been responding to interrogatories from 4 state agencies. This is all courtesy of some self-serving correspondence from Mr. Elsegood at Escrow.com whose full correspondence we have.

As soon as I got to around page 2 of this thread, I thought to myself that this was going to happen.

•••
That's too bad Escrow has resorted to these slime ball tactics. Good things could be done by working together than by not, but when your blinded by anger and jealousy good things are rarely achieved.

It's clear by these slime ball weasel tactics that Escrow is headed in the wrong direction.

•••
Well, that is how business is gerenally conducted in the USA. It stems from the legal industry being overrun by a specific persuasion. as well as many other important industries. And that is all I will say about that.

•••
It is unfortunate, but it is possible that, if the powers that be believe you and others may be operating outside of state or federal regulations when it comes to acting as an escrow for other entities, they will use you to make an example too scare others. This will be costly for you even if it is found that you are not in violation of anything.

•••
Very sad. Competition is good for all.

So let me ask this, I sold a domain via GoDaddy Auctions last month. GoDaddy collected the buyer's payment, asked me to transfer the domain while holding that payment, then when the domain was in the buyer's control they paid me less their commission. Is this not the same as what Epik is providing?

•••
That's too bad Escrow has resorted to these slime ball tactics. Good things could be done by working together than by not, but when your blinded by anger and jealousy good things are rarely achieved.

It's clear by these slime ball weasel tactics that Escrow is headed in the wrong direction.

As folks here are likely aware, there has been a mass exodus of talent from Escrow.
Very sad. Competition is good for all.

So let me ask this, I sold a domain via GoDaddy Auctions last month. GoDaddy collected the buyer's payment, asked me to transfer the domain while holding that payment, then when the domain was in the buyer's control they paid me less their commission. Is this not the same as what Epik is providing?

Yes, it is exactly the same -- an accredited registrar serving as trusted third party intermediary and fiduciary between buyer and seller.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back