IT.COM

If you are not using Epik.com for escrow, you are wasting time and money!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
Special Program for NamePros members only: Process your escrow transaction via Epik.com using bank transfer or major crypto, with a domain name registered at Epik.com and we'll waive the escrow fee completely! No escrow fee. No cashout fee. No kidding.

NamePros members are switching to Epik.com for Domain Name Escrow. Here's why:

- Lowest Fees: NamePros members pay no minimum fees. For domains registered at Epik.com, escrow is FREE when your buyer pays via bank transfer or major crypto. Otherwise, escrow is as low as 1.5%!

- Fast closing: Escrow transactions with domains registered at Epik, paid with major crypto or bank deposit can typically be closed within hours. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

- Secure Transactions: Epik.com is the only full-service escrow agent that is also a full-service accredited registrar. Transfer in and out within minutes. If a transaction is cancelled, your domain is not in limbo-land!

- Flexible payment solutions: Pay or get paid via wire transfer, ACH, major crypto, credit card, PayPal, Transferwise or Western Union. We support all major currencies, domain swaps and scheduled payments.

There has never been a better time to move your domains to Epik.com and to choose our integrated solutions for domain marketplace and escrow services.

To get started on your escrow transaction, simply go here:

https://www.epik.com/services/escrow/

To discuss your portfolio or escrow transaction, contact us at [email protected], visit us Epik.com or phone us at +1.425-366-8810 or US toll-free at +1.888-894-9026.

upload_2019-1-18_8-38-1.png

This is a sponsored post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have used them twice now on 4 figure .ca transactions. Epik Escrow is fantastic with super fast support.

Irrespective of how well it works, it is not escrow. To call it escrow is a misnomer.

•••
Irrespective of how well it works, it is not escrow. To call it escrow is a misnomer.
Why would you say that? That is not true.

•••
Here we go again with your standards....

Escrow
noun
noun: escrow; plural noun: escrows
  1. a bond, deed, or other document kept in the custody of a third party and taking effect only when a specified condition has been fulfilled.
    • a deposit or fund held in trust or as a security.
      "an escrow account"
    • the state of being kept in custody or trust.
      "the board holds funds in escrow"

Last edited:
•••

That is the title of this thread.

Your comment was trolling.

•••
I'm reading to learn about Epik's escrow service. Now I was interrupted with that comment. Really?

•••

Last edited:
•••
I have used them twice now on 4 figure .ca transactions. Epik Escrow is fantastic with super fast support.
That's great to hear that they handled sizable transactions smoothly. I'm looking into the Masterbucks thing. I had not heard of that.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Some would argue @escorw.com has a different version of Escrow than Epik as well.

Some might argue Escrow.com dropped the ball on CQD.com.

While, others may argue, this comment, is also trolling?

Can you definitively say which this is?
It doesn't matter what anyone has to say. This thread is about Epik escrow service. That can be another thread...Right?

•••
•••
How did it interrupt you?
I read a title, I expect the thread to be about it. That wasn't a review. This is the review section. Not the definition section. I can read the dictionary for that.

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
There are other threads for each.

This is the epik escrow thread.

Do you think @TCK is the only domain professional that shares this opinion?
That's not my place to say. I just want to learn about Epik escrow service.

•••
•••

That is the title of this thread.

Your comment was trolling.

What Epik is offering cannot be legitimately called "escrow". My comment directly called attention to the title of the thread. What Epik is attempting to do is to take business away from real escrow companies with this thread. But they are not offering an alternative "escrow" service. They are actually doing what all other registrars are doing.

•••
What Epik is offering cannot be legitimately called "escrow". My comment directly called attention to the title of the thread. What Epik is attempting to do is to take business away from real escrow companies with this thread. But they are not offering an alternative "escrow" service. They are actually doing what all other registrars are doing.
I really don't want to engage. I can't say that I can read your mind. Let's just say I have no idea what motivates YOU to act on YOUR personal determination of anything YOU feel is unjust or that YOU disagree with.

Do you think you own this forum? Stop interrupting. Is that too much to ask. Take you problems another direction. Is that too much to ask? Why disrupt? It's negative and wrong. Why do you have to do that? It makes you look bad. Let people enjoy.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
@Silentptnr -- did you read page one of this thread yet?

Why must YOU personalize it?

@TCK is not the only domain name professional who feels this way
Of course. It doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm hearing a lot of good things. I'm looking into it. Is that bad? Am I on the wrong thread to learn about it? Maybe so.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Have either of you used the (it's my right to call it what I want) Escrow at Epik?

If you have, please tell me what you think about the service, speed, etc.

If not, please let me read.

•••
So far, I read about semantics. I don't care about bank accounts or arguments between owners. I want to research whether I can save money. If I can integrate a money saving process into my flow.

You must understand that you might have business experience and such, but you are not alone. I'm a 53 year old executive. I can smell a problem a mile away. I don't need anyone looking out. Is that okay?

•••
I mean no disrespect. The forum is being littered with naysayer negativity. I find it unnecessary.

The question is not if I'm paid. The question is, are you? Because you asked first.

•••
I like you @Silentptnr, please don't take anything personally. I hope that my posts assist people. But I have no expectations.

•••
I like you @Silentptnr, please don't take anything personally. I hope that my posts assist people. But I have no expectations.
You seem like a great guy. I know you aren't being personal. I'll try to relax some. ;)

•••
Back