Dynadot

Ideas for business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Keith3

Impact
Let's share ideas for business? I'm thinking of starting my business but I haven't decided what to do yet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wanna make and sell cheese sandwiches in vending machines. I have more ideas to come.

•••
Let's share ideas for business? I'm thinking of starting my business but I haven't decided what to do yet
What kind of business are you referring too, online or offline business?

To help you decide what kind of business to get into, personally, I would recommend getting into a business that you are familiar with, have some kind of expertise in and (probably most important) something within your budget!

I recently been thinking about and researching, leasing a few of my domains with developed sites (social media etc) on my own hosting site. Kind of a "turnkey" site..

I know a few local people (potential customers) who would love to have their own presence online but have neither the skills, patience or time to develop a site.

Currently. "crushing numbers", don't want to come across as "too pricey" or cheap, just trying to find a good profit margin..

•••
How much investment you wanna do invest?
I have many business ideas dear just tell me about the investment.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back