IT.COM

I'd like to sell my Iphone game app that I created back in 2014.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

synclez

Established Member
Impact
Hey, since my domain question was received so well and gave me some good answers, basically that the value isn't as much as I had hoped :), I figured here would be a good place to ask about my iphone game. I'm pretty much in the same boat with it. I'd like to find a new home for it, either sell it or sell the source code. I know Flippa has the option, but I don't have the kind of money to spend on their fees... pretty broke right now. The work thread will be the next thread I check out :).

So, the game... I funded it, finished it, placed it on itunes, sold 1 for 99cents then turned it to free as suggested by a "expert" and when the yearly renewal was coming up, I pulled it because I didn't have the money to pay for it lol. So, I've been sitting on it for about 10 years... Continually try to sell it via gig sites but that just results in offers to build apps...

The reason I figure I should ask here is because Flippa offers app selling, so I figured it must be considered similar... My goal is to simply get back a little more than I put into it... It's an angry birds'ish game but with different gameplay and unique gameplay, but it's also several O.S. updates behind and I can't get ahold of the designer anymore to ask them to update it.

I also don't recall if our coming soon levels are coming soon, as in the coder was going to add later, or if they open as you get further along... She hasn't responded in a few years so no idea. Either way there are tons of levels available already.

The source code has been sold once to someone with the ability of them reselling it (no idea if they did or not) and the coder herself also had in the contract that after so many years, she would be able to use similar concepts.

I don't see this game being very hard to emulate, as it already emulates the catapult a cow computer game, or of course angry birds, but it also has unique gameplay to it as well. Pm me if this interests you (helping me sell it or even buying it) and I can send the video so you can check out the gameplay.
I'm still very proud of it and would be happy to sell just the source code, so i can eventually rerelease this or have it ported to play on my website :) ... but i need funds for rent lol. Thanks for checking out my post and hopefully you have some ideas of how I should go about selling the game.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back