Dynadot

domain icepole.co.uk & uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Registered these, not too sure why lol, free for first year. Any thoughts or ideas on what to do with the domains?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Idk what you can do with these they look worthless to me.

•••
It was a popular name for a particular kids water-ice treat in the UK -may even still be.. A good percentage of the UK population would recognise the name probably around 60% + Now what can you do with it ? that's the question. I'm struggling to see a suitable business with web use. These were the cheapest of ice treats so the name isn't one that i can see. being promoted. it's going to take an hour of two of research to see if there's buyers out there.
you could list it at domainlore.co.uk but virtually all the buyers there are domainers. so rarely end user pricing. Check with the guys at AcornDomains

Last edited:
•••
•••
It was a popular name for a particular kids water-ice treat in the UK -may even still be.. A good percentage of the UK population would recognise the name probably around 60% + Now what can you do with it ? that's the question. I'm struggling to see a suitable business with web use. These were the cheapest of ice treats so the name isn't one that i can see. being promoted. it's going to take an hour of two of research to see if there's buyers out there.
you could list it at domainlore.co.uk but virtually all the buyers there are domainers. so rarely end user pricing. Check with the guys at AcornDomains
If this is true, I wouldn't keep this domain unless you are getting into the popsicle business. Very difficult to replace one niche for another in the same brand.

•••
Icepole, popsicle, ice stick. they are all similar in what the product is/was. Some were none -frozen. So you could just pop them in the freezer. other sold frozen on a sick. I agree though I very much doubt there's any money there.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back