IT.COM

events I AM LAMBO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello frens,

I AM LAMBO of LAMBO.com and I will defend, defeat and humiliate those endeavouring to steal any of my domain name brands - including my moniker.

We have stood by in meek positioning watching poor decisions, one after another, rendered typically by "SOLE PANELISTS" - albeit with exceptions and inconsistency.

Digital assets stripped from legal holders and registrants who immediately (apparently), default to defensive posturing against Reverse Domain Name Hijackers (RDNH).

The injustice propagated against domain investors, speculators and BUILDERS - will not continue as it has.

In my case, a car company called "Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A." is attempting THEFT of my asset, nomenclature and taxonomy they possess ZERO rights to.

https://www.udrpsearch.com/wipo/d2022-1570

Counter measures to humiliate such endeavours are afoot. Unlawful theft will be duly punished through legal and commensurate counter efforts including any coerced and submissive accomplices.

Humiliation is inevitable should they desire METAWAR, even as the car company, NISSAN, found out with NISSAN.com
https://web.archive.org/web/20200131113518/https://www.nissan.com/

This is enough for now, I will continue to update as necessary.

In the meanwhile, you can add me on lichess (@lamboDOTcom).

We will save our industry from the filth that seeks to dismember it's legitimacy.

Thank you for time and God Bless. May the VRIL be with you.

lambo.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
https://lambocapital.info/

LAMBO Capital is an investment community, sharing knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies in Viet Nam. We fund and incubate ambitious projects who are building forward-looking blockchain technology and on a mission to advance the world.

1655294756025.png

•••
I hope Lamborghini is watching this thread, which I am sure they are.

Maybe they should withdraw their dispute. It is clear that they do not have the merits on their side.

Any result that rewarded them the domain would be a massive miscarriage of justice.

Brad

•••
https://lambofi.io/

LAMBO Finance.

The First and Only Auto Staking & Auto Compounding That Pay You BNB & SHIB & LAMBO with Fixed 900,368.00% APY. LAMBO is transforming DeFi with the Autostaking Protocol that delivers the industry's highest fixed APY.

1655294993160.png

1655295182157.png

Last edited:
•••
When you factor in the amount of potential uses and users for the term, the lack of specific evidence of bad faith, and a complete reliance on generic outdated bad faith arguments...this is one of the most blatant cases of RDHN I have seen lately.

Brad

•••
I am amazed at the treasure trove of Lambo you guys have posted here. Its used quite a bit more than even realized. I want @bmugford and FutureSensors in my corner if I get an unjustified UDRP 👍

•••
I am amazed at the treasure trove of Lambo you guys have posted here. Its used quite a bit more than even realized. I want @bmugford and FutureSensors in my corner if I get an unjustified UDRP 👍
I have dealt with my share of sense of entitlement claims before from companies like Sony, Edible Arrangements, and others.

Sony immediately backed down when I pushed back against their BS claim, but it took quite a while to break down Edible Arrangements sense of entitlement to the word "Edible" itself, which is clearly absurd.

The funny thing is at the same time I had another unrelated "Edible" company try to threaten me over the same domain. I CCed Edible Arrangements and told them to figure out who owns the term "Edible" and get back to me. :)

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The thing is that the car manufacturing company is not really interested in Lambo dot nl or Lambo dot io, or Lambo dot this or that. Although great examples, and well done searching those out, they are only interested in stealing the COM from our friend here, and according to some reliable sources, they absolutely don't have the right.

IANAL, but personally, it does look good for the good guys.

Peace,
Kenny

Last edited:
•••
This is one of the silliest UDRPs I've seen lately, no worries at all @lambo.com , they have exactly 0 (zero) chances to take this away from you. Their legal team seems to be just a bunch of overpaid, incompetent assholes without a basic understanding of TM and TM laws.

•••
How long does UDRP last before judgement is delivered?

•••
It says its still active so no decision yet.

•••
It says its still active so no decision yet.
I must submit any preference for a presiding panel member from a list of five provided.

None are from the three the Complainant and myself had nominated on earlier lists. One from each has already been selected.

The five as follows:

A / B / C / D / E

I now need to put the five in preferential order. At that point it shouldn't be much longer for decision to be rendered.

Last edited:
•••
I must submit any preference for a presiding panel member from a list of five provided.

None are from the three the Complainant and myself had nominated on earlier lists. One from each has already been selected.

The five as follows:

A / B / C / D / E

I now need to put the five in preferential order. At that point it shouldn't be much longer for decision to be rendered.
Best of luck, they have no right to the name.

•••
Re: Case No. D2022-1570
<lambo.com>
Notification of Panel Appointment

In accordance with Paragraph 6(f) of the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the Rules), you are hereby notified that an Administrative Panel ("Panel") has been appointed in the above-referenced case, consisting of the following persons:

Antony Gold
Presiding Panelist

Matthew S. Harris
Panelist

The Hon Neil Brown Q.C.
Panelist

In accordance with Rules, Paragraph 7, the above Panelists have submitted a Statement of Acceptance and Declaration of Impartiality and Independence to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.

A copy of the relevant case file will shortly be transmitted to the Panel.

Absent exceptional circumstances, the Panel is required to forward its decision to us by July 16, 2022, in accordance with Rules, Paragraph 15.

Parties are reminded of the prohibition contained in Rules, Paragraph 8 against unilateral communications with the Panel or an individual Panelist.

•••
<lambo.com>

In accordance with Paragraph 6(f) of the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the Rules), you are hereby notified that an Administrative Panel ("Panel") has been appointed in the above-referenced case, consisting of the following persons:

Antony Gold
Presiding Panelist

Matthew S. Harris
Panelist

The Hon Neil Brown Q.C.
Panelist

In accordance with Rules, Paragraph 7, the above Panelists have submitted a Statement of Acceptance and Declaration of Impartiality and Independence to the WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center.

Absent exceptional circumstances, the Panel is required to forward its decision to us by July 16, 2022, in accordance with Rules, Paragraph 15.

Parties are reminded of the prohibition contained in Rules, Paragraph 8 against unilateral communications with the Panel or an individual Panelist.

Thanks for sharing and good luck! Clear case of RDNH if you'd ask me.

•••
Goodluck!

I agree with the most here, It's clearly an ez win for you.

•••
Where I live the name is owned by a private person who has made a club for Lamboghini enthusiasts: http://lambo.dk/

I think you have a good case.

•••
Appreciate the updates @lambo.com. Best of luck

•••
but it took quite a while to break down Edible Arrangements sense of entitlement to the word "Edible" itself, which is clearly absurd.

Heh, Edible Arrangements... good times, I cringe every time I see one of their delivery vans.

•••
Where I live the name is owned by a private person who has made a club for Lamboghini enthusiasts: http://lambo.dk/

I think you have a good case.
I don't know that that helps the cause, because it clearly points to similarities and association with "lambo"; however being an enthusiast site shouldn't devalue the brand nor profit from it. There's all kinds of hobby/interest domains used for t-marked names that don't necessarily infringe, so that's a good thing.

Good example to use as to cherry picking domains they feel entitled to for sure. Ultimately, there is no case here. Only the absurdity in throwing a dart with a blindfold on and hoping they will hit the bulls eye.

•••
Hey Lambo,

why not offer Lamborghini some sort of joint venture, for example in the field of web3 / nfts etc.?!

You could make a dime with that, and Ferruccio Lamborghini (rip) would be pleased.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Lambo,

why not offer Lamborghini some sort of joint venture, for example in the field of web3 / nfts etc.?!

You could make a dime with that, and Ferruccio Lamborghini (rip) would be pleased.

A large company like that is not going to go down a path where they don't have full control, plus they have already poisoned the well with their actions.

Brad

•••
<lambo.com>

Antony Gold
Presiding Panelist

Matthew S. Harris
Panelist

The Hon Neil Brown Q.C.
Panelist

Dear Parties,

Please note that the Decision due date in the above-referenced case has been extended due to exceptional circumstances to July 28, 2022.

Sincerely,

Santiago H. for Patrick K.
Legal Case Manager

Last edited:
•••
Dear Parties,

Please note that the Decision due date in the above-referenced case has been extended due to exceptional circumstances to July 28, 2022.

Sincerely,

Santiago H. for Patrick K.
Legal Case Manager

7. Decision

For the foregoing reasons, the Complaint is denied.

That's the only thing I care about rn. Why drag this glaring case?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back