IT.COM

I will show you mine if --! Blooks I mean

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMiNIC

Account Suspended
Impact
Blook Domains

After reading a previous thread by Wot it would appear everybody is going crazy over Blook Domains.

What Blook Domains Have you registered?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thaiboy said:
I got footballblook! so it's maybe not out of topics from my point of view. :hehe:
Ah-ha! I was wondering who "stole" that one out from underneath me. :hehe: I have a football blog that I tell stories of my experiences as a football player and sports cameraman and went a'looking for that one a month or so back. (Note the subtle tie-in of football and booze to the OP topic.) Nope. I am not in a position to make an offer and have a good alternative or two that I am considering, ATM. (Just, in case, the subject happenned to have crossed your mind.) :D

•••
Grrilla said:
Ah-ha! I was wondering who "stole" that one out from underneath me. :hehe: I have a football blog that I tell stories of my experiences as a football player and sports cameraman and went a'looking for that one a month or so back. (Note the subtle tie-in of football and booze to the OP topic.) Nope. I am not in a position to make an offer and have a good alternative or two that I am considering, ATM. (Just, in case, the subject happenned to have crossed your mind.) :D
How about a link to the blog and your lamps sites. Pm if you want private.

•••
D-: Wow - some amount of page views this thread has had.

Have there been any interesting Blook sales reported yet ?

•••
gazzip said:

Yes, indeed! As far as threads go, this is one wingdinger of a popular thread. But I don't quite understand the second question. I thought blooks were, basically, in a "for fun" niche. Do you mean to tell me that there might be some money in blooks?!! OMG! The thought never, even, entered my mind. I guess I'll have to go back and reread the thread, as well as, dig into the subject, a bit more. I'll be, darned!

hark said:
How about a link to the blog and your lamps sites. Pm if you want private.
I started my blog at a Fantasy Sports site, (for reasons outlined in my PM w/ link) and haven't opened up my own site, yet, so it is premature to share a link. If interested, PM me for a link or, maybe, I will whip together something DnD and throw a few articles up on a website.
The website that supports my custom lamp design and functional art studio, (the site's purpose is to showcase new lamps for my gallery and interior design customers ): http://www.LampDesigner.com. (Psst... you can, even, catch a little peak of that person who's behind the Grrilla, if you look, closely, enough.) :snaphappy:
PS I've got to clean up a couple of the spots that I've been procrastinating on fixing. :red: (ie the submit your email spot and I can't remember- also, maybe some of the wording/grammar, as well, but hey, it's a trade only site- they all have my email and are only looking at the lamp pics, anyways. Hmm... I also need to replace pics and thumbs w/ higher res- I was overly concerned w/ D/L time when I 1st built the site. But, I do sell lamps out of there. BTW- This is what is commonly referred to as "usurping criticism".) :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
gazzip said:

Is BlookOff.com still top traffic listing at Sedo???

•••
DOMiNIC said:
I don't know. Do you want one of us to go to Sedo to look it up for you?
:hehe:Just being a wise guy, but that was just, too, tempting to pass on.
I've been wanting to see what Blookbusters.com has been doing lately, anyways, so I'll check it out while I'm over there.

Last edited:
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Nah - It does'nt get any traffic anymore - 3 or 4 a month !

Blook.pl has got the most views at 119

Last edited:
•••
The fad has died :(. I earned my $30 -_-. WHOHOO!

•••
Blookbusters, actually, "grew" a little. From 20/mo in May to 32/mo in Jun. When I opened up domain mgmt and saw "2" (being JUL 1) I admit that I did freak, a little, though. But, wow! if the 2/da trend continues, than maybe I'll hit 60 this month!!

The fad has died . I earned my $30 -_-. WHOHOO!
Congrats! Have you made any plans on how you are going to spend your earnings? Domain names? A pair of Levi's? A bottle of wine? There's nothing wrong w/ $30, fad or no fad.

Last edited:
•••
damitssam said:
The fad has died :(. I earned my $30 -_-. WHOHOO!
Congrats on your sale - Maybe its just the lull before the storm ! :blink:

•••
Grrilla said:
The website that supports my custom lamp design and functional art studio, (the site's purpose is to showcase new lamps for my gallery and interior design customers ): http://www.LampDesigner.com. (Psst... you can, even, catch a little peak of that person who's behind the Grrilla, if you look, closely, enough.) :snaphappy:
Lovely lights Grrilla.
Are you reflected in a shiny surface?

•••
Did anybody notice the sale of Blocks.com for $130,000!!!

Do you think the owner was looking for a good typo of Blooks.com ???

•••
Halobitt said:
Are you reflected in a shiny surface?

http://www.lampdesigner.com/Information.html

You can catch a glimpse of Michael... the artist... at work... on that page.

You can also read a bit of his history. The good Grrilla is a man of many talents, stretching way beyond domain names.

B-)

•••
DOMiNIC said:
Did anybody notice the sale of Blocks.com for $130,000!!!

Do you think the owner was looking for a good typo of Blooks.com ???

Absolutely not.

•••
I've not given up on them yet, only recently my blook site was mentioned on a spanish blog which raised my hopes! I've also had a couple of new users recently also.

I think theres potential here, but it was slightly over-hyped perhaps ;) I can only see more and more blooks (Or E-Books - Whatever) in the future - I think the LuLu Blooker reinforces the Blook name though ;) When i think "E-Book" i tend to think of more guides, especially relating to Adsense or other revenue/make money schemes - Is that just me?

-- Osprey

•••
I am not saying that they won't one day become popular, I was just saying that Blocks.com was not purchased as a typo of Blooks.com, that is all.

•••
Dr. Domaining said:
I am not saying that they won't one day become popular, I was just saying that Blocks.com was not purchased as a typo of Blooks.com, that is all.
I think Dominic was joking - just English sarcasm :)

•••
Dr. Domaining said:

Sorry Dr. Domaining if i made it unclear but my reply was not in responce to your post. It was more a reply to the general "Blooks are Over" type posts i was seeing. ;)

Andy

•••
Hey, I haven't had a chance to read all the threads here, but wanted to say thanks for the heads up. I've been collecting mobi .com's and this was a good chance to add,

mobiblook.com
mobiblooks.com

figured i could create some "blooks" for mobi download or something,

Thanks again :gl:

•••
BlookCritic.com is first on page 3 (just dropped down from page 2 ), BlookBits.com and PersonalBlook.com are all on page 2 of a Google search for Blook. I think all are PR3 sites.

•••
carltonleon said:
BlookCritic.com is first on page 3 (just dropped down from page 2 ), BlookBits.com and PersonalBlook.com are all on page 2 of a Google search for Blook. I think all are PR3 sites.
According to seo pagerank BlookBits is PR4 which means I had better get to updating it.

Simply to many projects going on.

•••
•••
wot said:
Nice to see the Google ads!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=blook&btnG=Google+Search

And the new blooker prize (2007) will stoke up the fire a little , it is now $15K :gl:

Nice, i was unaware of that. Will have to start watching the LuLu blooker Prize. ;)

Personal Blook did update to PR3 which was nice but i believe it has fallen down in the results for "Blooks".

-- Andy

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back