IT.COM

I will sell my website. - 10thingstobuy.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vladio

Impact
I will sell this website which i am owner since last 3 months - 10thingstobuy.com

This website similar to thisiswhyiambroke website, have some clicks through Amazon affiliate links, but without earning.

For how much i can sell it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If your domain name does not have much value it all comes down to traffic and the revenue generated by it, if your website makes for example $1,000 dollars a month then most website investors will pay you around 24 months of net income.

If your website has no traffic or sales it will not be worth much.

•••
I know the theme you are using. I was thinking to sell these sites with the theme of around $150-300 If you don't have traffic and around 1k if you get some sales. My taste of the price is pretty low.

•••
Hiya, are you in a rush to sell it, I would spend months to build natural backlinks to your site, without rushing them, but nice and steady so you get a buildup of targeted traffic to your site.

•••
very early u r selling build more traffic and sales then u might get better value

•••
It depends how much you are looking to get for it?

•••
Hey Vladio,

Take some time to build some natural organic traffic to your site by building backlinks to them.

If you can wait without selling it in a rush you should do this process to build links. Then you can get a better price for it hopefully.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back