NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Bowker

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What qualifies you to charge for this service ?

•••
I graduated DNAcademy where domain name valuation is taught in-depth.

Last edited:
•••
If someone can’t put a value on their own names they shouldn’t be in this business. So other Domain Academy graduates are here as well and not soliciting us. Not sure this is even the right forum. Good luck though.

•••
I graduated DNAcademy where domain name valuation is taught in-depth.
Oh boy. And what part of DN Academy encouraged you to run out and start charging (scamming) $20 for your now new in-depth appraisal knowledge?

•••
namepros first intent is to help beginners for free... so posts like this are against the very spirit of this site

if u are so new that u need others to appraise your names then use appraisal forums for free. you will get more opinions and expertise there.

•••
Go do some free appraisals so we can see what you learned

•••
You are free to offer this type of service but I think it goes against the ideology of this forum.

•••
You're even quoting an estibot appraisal in your appraisal... sorry but I see zero value in this exercise.
Nice appraisals don't make domains sell better. Pricing domains is not the problem, you need a buyer first.

•••
Obviously I made a mistake posting this here. I didn't mean to offend anyone I just wanted to offer a service. I've requested that my post be deleted.

I reccommend DNAcademy to other domainers, it's a great course and they are in no way responsible for my error and lack of judgement.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back