IT.COM

domain I want to buy this domain , what's the fair price I can pay in your opinion - thebitcoin.Net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepnu

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi, hoping all are doing good,

I want to buy the name thebitcoin.Net

The seller's asking price is mid xxxx

What's the fair price , or reseller price we can pay for this domain , in your opinion ,

Thanks, all of your views are appreciated

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would give 99,999 dollars!

"the" prefix with ".net" TLD is fascinating!

•••
Well since 2014 the domain has dropped twice and it expired last month! So you may be able to negotiate with them that - instead of getting nothing for it and dropping it, that they get 'something' for it, and try to get it for mid 3 figs or less.

•••
Well since 2014 the domain has dropped twice and it expired last month! So you may be able to negotiate with them that - instead of getting nothing for it and dropping it, that they get 'something' for it, and try to get it for mid 3 figs or less.
Perhaps you’re taking this thread too seriously 🙂

See the top result on the screenshot and note the sale date, lol. I don’t know the story behind it but I wouldn’t be surprised if the OP and the $194 buyer was the same person.

Attachments

• 431AB3CE-002B-4C52-9FC8-CC3A6A3499BA.jpeg
    431AB3CE-002B-4C52-9FC8-CC3A6A3499BA.jpeg
    480.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
•••
Yep!

"OP is trying to cast" is the correct answer.

Last edited:
•••
Strange, but I got the sale preposition from a person who I dealt previously ,
I don't hesitate to use the appraisal section if Im the buyer and want to know it's worth

Last edited:
•••
The question is what are you going to do with the name?
Buying for resell or buying to develop a site (people always say this but it never happened.
Don't be in love with the name. Try to buy as cheap as you can and don't let the seller know that you need it.

•••
Mid to high $xxx at best. "The" and .net greatly limit the domain's value.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back