IT.COM

domains “I understand you want more but GoDaddy says .us is a top 5 extension. I can get that for $10”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
What are the top 5 domain extensions? So I had an offer on a .com name that came through my email. The person told me they were very interested but were not going to get “suckered into overpaying” I wrote back “I have no desire to sucker anyone into anything, I own the registration rights […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
.us will never take off
its being suppressed the way gold is being suppressed
its not in the interest of shadow government to let .us take off
its just a niche extension therefore, nothing more

•••
They want Americans to "com"

•••
And from what I heard, USA is going to be dismantled into different parts.

•••
And from what I heard, USA is going to be dismantled into different parts.

Where have you heard this? 4Chan? 8Chan?

.US fools biggest FAIL; is requiring no privacy.

.co “wannabe .com” and Colombia ccTLD costs 3x price of ONE .com / US now; and does not give **** about if live Colombia. — We do. .us privacy off, live in US? lol. GD power to change better; but be sure askUS govt / icann first lol!

Last edited:
•••
Columbia is a city in South Carolina.

COLOMBIA is a country in South America with tourist cities like Medellin, Cartagena and Santa Marta.

•••
Columbia is a city in South Carolina.

COLOMBIA is a country in South America with tourist cities like Medellin, Cartagena and Santa Marta.

Thanks. lol will never make that mistake again.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Technically, there is no "top TLD" (as, we all know it, every TLD is a topLD by its nature), technically there are only "TLDs" (but not one "top TLD") and therefore there is, technically, no "top (5 (or any other number)) TLDs (- list)" possible.

Which means that a different point of view than the technical one is required to determine if there exist
(s a) "top TLDs" (at least one) in an other sense than in the technical one - and this other point of view is to simply view them (the TLDs) literally = elementally.

Following this simple method, everyone will see
(can read) that ...
".us"
... is clearly not a "top (x) TLD" because it is, literally = elementally "us" (but not "top").

And the same applies to ...
".com" / ".net" / ".org" / ".biz" / ".info" / ".pro" / ".us" / ".uk" / ".de" / *placeholder for all remaining TLDs except ".top"* / ".xyz"
... which are all literally = elementally not a "top (5 (or any other number)) TLD" because they are, literally = elementally, all "com" / "net" / "org" / "biz" / "info" / "pro" / "us" / "uk" / "de" / *placeholder for all remaining TLD names except "top"* / "xyz" (but not "top").

If GoDaddy thinks ".us"
(or any other TLD except the TLD ".top") is literally = elementally a top (5 (or any other number)) extension, they either "trolling" .us or are in the wrong .business.

Last edited:
•••
.us is being suppressed, imo

•••
•••
Doesn't want to get suckered into overpaying...

Uses GoDaddy :facepalm::ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back