Dynadot

discuss I sold stik.com for $75k ama

NameSilo
Watch

McJilton

Established Member
Impact
Here to help, here to learn and here to teach.

Ask any questions you may have, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your words are not backed by evidence, so if you want to impress me or others then backup what you say about 6fig sales.
I don't care about impressing or convincing anyone including you. It won't do me any good.

Just telling that you're doing something wrong if you couldn't sell even a single domain since 3 years.

•••
I don't care about impressing or convincing anyone including you. It won't do me any good.

Just telling that you're doing something wrong if you couldn't sell even a single domain since 3 years.
Yes, the reason for not selling any domain is that I must reveal what governments are hiding then I will sell those domains, but afraid that NATO with fake Putin will bomb Moldova and I will not have time to do it.

•••
So apparently this thread has ruffled feathers. I’d like to state that I am here to offer any advice that I can, advice that seems to disturb some people :)

Ask away!

Remember the answer is always no unless you ask! :)

•••
Wonderful! You're risk-taking capability has surely rewarded you.
Just one query, when you were paying for the instalments, did it ever cross your mind - "what if you get all low ball offers or how long would you keep the domain with you". I mean, did you have any insight for this?

Great question, when I do the installments I intend on holding for ten years with a hope for a quick flip. One concern I have is committing to years long installments with ww3 on the brink, for example a potential scenario committing to a 100k domain getting it halfway paid off and it’s not even worth the remaining half owed, at market rate etc.

Last edited:
•••
Here to help, here to learn and here to teach.

Ask any questions you may have, thanks.
Congrats,
a good name and a good deal,

Thanks for sharing.

•••
•••
Yes, the reason for not selling any domain is that I must reveal what governments are hiding then I will sell those domains, but afraid that NATO with fake Putin will bomb Moldova and I will not have time to do it.

You need professional support.

•••
You need professional support.
I would chat further but better to keep this thread related on topic in respect to the thread starter.
P.s. i did not see your evidence of 6 fig sales, I can show you evidence of my no sales if you want.

•••
•••
I will not state his name as STIK is an anonymous artist.
You sold it for $50K not 75K as the title says... still congrats!

•••
You’re right, I should have said 100, the sketch really makes the set of 6 pieces valuable.

Thanks

•••
😘😘😘😘😘 guess a crate with priceless art from a living master is worth nothing

Bunch of jealous people here I love it!

Attachments

• F97B24C8-CD74-4D67-8F4D-90FB1981A4CF.jpeg
    F97B24C8-CD74-4D67-8F4D-90FB1981A4CF.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 2CF94527-163D-43B6-94E0-EA2EC9C260D7.jpeg
    2CF94527-163D-43B6-94E0-EA2EC9C260D7.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 66
•••
Congratulations. Very good name. Very good outcome. 4L is my most favorite niche which brings me amazing & consistent results regularly. Pronounceable and/or meaningful 4L will appreciate over time.

Last edited:
•••
How much did you buy / acquire the domain before selling it for 75k?

•••
Negative impact for trying to help? Interesting crowd.
right? now im -3. wt***>> ?? lol I just want to sell some excess domains, not feel like im in a middle school trying to do it.

•••
😘😘😘😘😘 guess a crate with priceless art from a living master is worth nothing

Bunch of jealous people here I love it!
Who's the living master?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I will not state his name as STIK is an anonymous artist.
Tell STIK, I like STIK, more than Banksy.
But Art isnt my field; (tho domains are like art ;)
You shared a lot; those who downvoted you; are jealous of your success; and probably have grim outlook on life. This is my favorite niche; i own 50 LLLL.com true liquids; 476,976 all taken; $100+ any llll; but bet yours some of the best. Thanks for sharing; dont let the haters deter u; the only post that deserved a downvote is just one imo; “i bought domain for $34k“ most arent industry vets like @bmugford and wouldnt know how to discover domain despite the specific price and sales platform, disclosed.

Dont let haters deter; i’ll neutralize all downvotes i can.

Post here more often; i like your positivity!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back