domain I request an appraisal for 21stCentury.news

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloCristiano

Easy to read and remember premium domainsEstablished Member
Impact
The domain name News of the XXI century I think would be good for an informative page of any type of information. It will also be possible to create a page of published information from independent journalists from around the world. I would like to know what value this domain can have. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you had world.news or breaking.news or something with a direct high traffic keyword then it could be a mid five figure to a low six figure name

21stCentury.news though - you have two numbers and 9 letters, 11 characters not including the extension .news which has a low popularity among GTLD extensions

honestly this is not the name to buy; appraisal value - registration fee

•••
If you had world.news or breaking.news or something with a direct high traffic keyword then it could be a mid five figure to a low six figure name

21stCentury.news though - you have two numbers and 9 letters, 11 characters not including the extension .news which has a low popularity among GTLD extensions

honestly this is not the name to buy; appraisal value - registration fee

Thanks for your appraisal, with all due respect, I believe that your analysis is only based on basic rules, such as numbers, characters, etc. But we must also take into account the meaning of the numbers, their characters and their extension, together it can form something understandable.
On the other hand, a new domain that is used on a web page can have good traffic, if it is invested in SEO and / or SEM
For example, 21st Century Fox was an American multinational corporation, as well as several on the Internet, but my domain fits perfectly with 21st Century News that can be used for a newspaper, radio and television channel, or simply independent journalists.
I am very sure that one day, some major US or Europe corporation will be very interested in this domain. Because it has an important meaning for all kinds of 21st Century News
I will also publish in NamePros the sale price of the domain 21stcetury.news and you will remember what I said: "That the rules do not always value a name and/or domain extension, a good website generates organic traffic more than all the rules, that the majorities are absurd or maybe demoralizing
Greetings

•••
wholesale: $x
retail: $xxxx
retail sale probability: infinitesimal

Also a free tip. When you love a name as much as you love this one, just bite the bullet and buy it. Imagine your anguish if some scoundrel grabbed it after browsing NP pre-purchase appraisals. If things unfold that way, here’s a backup plan - hand reg xxinews.com for $10, good luck!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back