IT.COM

I need urgent information on this domain / website

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Urgently needed. Overthepoles2018.com

They were offering flights over antarctica and a lot of people spent a lot of money booking this flight.
They were charging a small fortune and I know some people who have handed their money to book
the flight with them. Urgently required info on what exactly is going on as nobody can seem to get in touch
with them and their website is down. This looks like it has been one massive scam, can anyone provide
any information as to the owner / company anything would really help

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One thing's for sure.

That 'Mad Mike' guy is a complete nut job and is solely after cash. One failed thing, after another failed thing, after another failed thing - all in the meantime constantly running funding campaigns for each 'experiment' shows just one thing:

He needs taking down, and is nothing short of a career criminal. It was all planned.

I'll see if I can dig some solid links up for you.

PS - Psychologically, it's very telling that he kept calling Elon Musk a fraud in his online posts / interviews. He wants to be Elon Musk and is horribly jealous of him. By calling him a fraud, he was diverting his own inadequacies and motives.

But that does not help right now. I'll see what I can find. Any other info bar the links to the domains needed?

•••
•••
Can anyone check when was the last time completevisa.com changed ownership?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back