Dynadot

I need reliable, simple hosting for a number of independant sites

NameSilo
Watch
Right,

I have very little knowledge about hosting, other than what I have experienced before.

1. Hostgator- they were relatively easy to use, but support was awful.

2. 1&1 - I struggle with their interface and again support is not really that good.

3. Hostforweb - actually the easiest for me to get to grips with, but they are untrustworthy and repeatedly put malicious software onto my site or allow my site to be compromised.

What I am looking for:-

Simple to use hosting for multiple sites, which is reliable, has cpanel and fantastico. It must be easy to administrate the sites independantly from one another.
I should be able to host at least 50 different sites, of varying sizes and complexities, but several mysql databases etc will be required.

Sites will include, but not limited to:-

blogs such as pokervids.com (mainly wordpress)
simple sites such as 3characterdomain.com, freelayoutpimp.com, portmoresby.org, montecarlocity.com

It is imperative that the sites are managed seperately from one another.

Also, I am interested in creating a reseller account, as I have recently launched a new domain related site and would like to be able to offer hosting to people also.

My budget is not the main concern. The amount I pay now stretched across all the various hosts I have means this will definitely be cheaper, even if I get some sort of dedicated host.

Ideally, I am looking for somebody with an expert knowledge of hosting to show me a solution that will allow me to continue to administer my own sites, add more sites and resell hosting. I would also like to find someone who can assist me with the moving of all my sites to a new host.

Any help at all is really appreciated, but please, I am really only looking for opinions from people with a very deep understanding of my options, not people looking to increase their post count.

thanks!

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dochlaggie said:
I ams looking at fusedhosting.net . If you click through there site there are a lot of pages empty like the blog for instance, this looks a little unprofessional.
Does anyone know if they a] host adult sites and b] offer transfer of sites and if so , si there a charge?

I have updated the link to the blog.

We do allow adult sites and we offer free transfer from other hosts. Please direct any questions to our sales system who will be more than happy to help. To prevent self promotion I cannot provide any links.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back