IT.COM

I Need Registrar Offering $1 or $2 for .Com Domains Currently

NameSilo
Watch

Raregem

Established Member
Impact
I Need Registrar Offering $1 or $2 for .Com Domains. I have to hand Register a lot of domains and need any registrar currently offering .Com $1 Promo. Thank you all in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Netsol is fine if you know what to do.
I have no issues but the spam,
Fast transfer afternic set up in 10 minutes, blows namesilo away.

ME:
I want to buy one of your domains right now..... here is a 1k offer.
Please supply me you transfer code

YOU:
Oh... so sorry I have to wait 3 days to be able to get you a transfer code.
If you want we can do a fast transfer via afternic, I will gladly pay a commission to speed up this process.

Just an example above, not meant in a negative way but it is factual.

•••
Someone stole my domain at Network Solutions.

•••
Netsol is fine if you know what to do.
I have no issues but the spam,
Fast transfer afternic set up in 10 minutes, blows namesilo away.
I am not concerned at all my names will vanish. Booked 3 yester, paypal

https://www.networksolutions.com/ne...xbmXRcqqz8KB4T98ygYaAvsEEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
If you know what to do? Is there some special magic involved in placing an order successfully? Sorry nowhere else have I had payment issues or deleted domains. I guess you get what you pay for. Dreading when I have to transfer.

•••
ME:
I want to buy one of your domains right now..... here is a 1k offer.
Please supply me you transfer code

YOU:
Oh... so sorry I have to wait 3 days to be able to get you a transfer code.
If you want we can do a fast transfer via afternic, I will gladly pay a commission to speed up this process.

Just an example above, not meant in a negative way but it is factual.
Didnt know you needed an auth code for afternic fast transfer @Joe Styler. Try and get auth code to transfer out with any name at any registrar within 60 days.
Maybe pre order epp code just in case? Not sure if they expire or change

No magic, simly each time i place an order it goes through. Luck i guess. No CC on file.
Try doteasy.com just as scary for .ca
They constantly try and trick and confuse you, help cover expenses, i keep close eye on things and add all NS email to contacts to not miss any messages

•••
Didnt know you needed an auth code for afternic fast transfer @Joe Styler. Try and get auth code to transfer out with any name at any registrar within 60 days.

No magic, simly each time i place an order it goes through. Luck i guess. No CC on file.
They constantly try and trick and confuse you, help cover expenses, i keep close eye on things and add all NS email to contacts to not miss any messages

You're not seeing my point, I did not say you needed a transfer code. I simply stated a cold call sale asking to buy a domain from you. I need your transfer code to consummate the sale. You need to get PERMISSION from netsol to get YOUR transfer code. They say in their email IF THEY APPROVE you they will supply the transfer code within 3 days.

If they approve me.... what!!! I need my code when I need it to make my sale.

All I can say is good luck with netsol, godaddy gets you your transfer codes in an email in a few seconds.

There is simply no comparisons there.

•••
Haven't used netsol yet, however many registrars I've ever used like Godaddy, Namecheap, Namesilo, Whois,...give me the transfer code instantly whenever I need. No need to be approved anything.

•••

A fast transfer is just like any other transfer - you need an auth code and it needs to follow all the rules of a transfer. Basically you agree to use us to act on your behalf to get the transfer done when you agree to list the domain for sale, we get the code etc for you behind the scenes when it sells.
A normal transfer with no issues in my experience using Network Solutions takes between 7-10 days for the name to get to the new account.

•••
i think you need to visit namesilo for top domains under $2 and maybe 1and1.com or godaddy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back