NameSilo

I keep getting unsupported TLD. Any companies that do support?

Labeled as question in Domain Extensions, started by Rumandcoke, Sep 14, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. Rumandcoke

Rumandcoke Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hi - Bob's post about B.ET, brilliant as usual and I know that having only been here for five minutes.

It prompted me to take a look other TLDS and I googled a list of - there are loads as you are no doubt aware. But when I try to use not the run of the mill TLDS , I get unsupported . Is it the company eg Godaddy or it where I live (UK) ?

Anyone point me in the right direction to companies I can use where lots more TLDS are supported ?

cheers - Bob

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lock

lock free.marketing VIP

Not every registrar will support every extension you will need to shop elsewhere just to get some names.

3. Kostas

Kostas Established Member

You can search the extension you want here: https://tld-list.com/ and also find the registrar with the lowest price.

From my experience, 101domain.com supports many extensions, but you can find better prices in most cases.

4. Rumandcoke

Rumandcoke Upgraded Member Gold Account

cheers Lock and Kostas

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice