domain I Just received my first price request. - resortmeta.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainconnoisseur

Established Member
Impact
I just received my first price request. I'm thinking 300 bucks for resortmeta.com. edited - the wrong one earlier advtmeta.com

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you in advance,

-DC

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would sell it

Be careful with offers on names youve just registered. Just search on namepros for appraisal scams.

Good luck, hope its a legit offer. It certainly could be with the Meta niche

•••
I would sell it

Be careful with offers on names youve just registered. Just search on namepros for appraisal scams.

Good luck, hope its a legit offer. It certainly could be with the Meta niche

Great info, I will definitely move with caution... Albeit, that first sale would be awesome! :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I would counter at 500. And you can always go back to the original $300.
And if the name would be MetaResort - I'd counter 1000 at the very least.

Last edited:
•••
Counter @ $1200. It could be a domainer trying to buy it.

•••

Domainer buying ResortMeta for $1200? or at least 700? I very highly doubt it. If it's domainer it's some newbie (hope he/she doesn't read this thread). In any case @domainconnoisseur let us know the outcome (you can do it thru private PM). Good luck!

•••
I meant the initial offer of $300 offer could be from a domainer.

•••
I would counter at 500. And you can always go back to the original $300.
And if the name would be MetaResort - I'd counter 1000 at the very least.

Metaresort.com would be obvious as recent than reg... I believe resortmeta.com holds more value long term. I think I might develop the sight. create some backlinks and build it value more.

Thanks for your comments

Last edited:
•••

Honestly, after a little research, I think resortmeta.com has great value. I could hold on to this maybe, even renew 2 to 3 yrs right away. FB/meta will be a thing, any services or brandable will be future fire. :astronaut:

Peace!

Last edited:
•••
Domainer buying ResortMeta for $1200? or at least 700? I very highly doubt it. If it's a domainer it's some newbie (hope he/she doesn't read this thread). In any case @domainconnoisseur let us know the outcome (you can do it thru private PM). Good luck!

For sure it's a new word or term that seems hot. Just received two more requests... Could it be domainers or a legit resort trying to build resortmeta in a sandbox or metaverse somewhere?

PS. Stay tuned :peeking:

Thank again!

Last edited:
•••
With Facebook announcing a name change to Meta, you could be looking at people wanting to cash in on being adjacent.

•••
If you don't need that money I would try to counter $4000 and sell for whatever 4figs.
I would not definitely sell it for $300.

Last edited:
•••
If you don't need that money I would try to counter $4000 and sell for whatever 4figs.
I would not definitely sell it for $300.
I rejected the initial offer, I believe it's a Japanese resort company. They also mentioned buying resortnft.com in a combo for 1200 bucks...

Thanks for your advice

•••
With Facebook announcing a name change to Meta, you could be looking at people wanting to cash in on being adjacent.
I think it's a little early, Do you think the marketing agencies are catching on yet?

Thanks!

•••
Domainer buying ResortMeta for $1200? or at least 700? I very highly doubt it. If it's domainer it's some newbie (hope he/she doesn't read this thread). In any case @domainconnoisseur let us know the outcome (you can do it thru private PM). Good luck!
Thanks!

•••
I think it's a little early, Do you think the marketing agencies are catching on yet?

Thanks!
I don't know. It's possible. Good marketers are always looking for an opportunity.

•••
Lots of domainers pay more than 300 bucks for a domain especially in a booming trend.

•••
Lots of domainers pay more than 300 bucks for a domain especially in a booming trend.
metarooms.net sold for 30k. I think it's worth more than $1200,
ResortMeta could be very brandable.
1636199166516.png

•••
•••
I agree its worth more but bear in mind MetaResort is the superior version and keep your price expectations with that in mind.
Thank you for your opinion.
Understanding having meta first and early is currently a trend, however, it lacks conciseness of expression example. resort beyond vs beyond resort. another - guy resort or resort guy.
btw - the domain was negotiated yesterday and will accept the offer.

Thank again,

DC

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back