Dynadot

information I just bought eaglesmusic.nft on Cloudname! Welcome to my portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webthree

Impact
I think that Web3 domains are one of the best investments in crypto and traditional ecosystem. I got the chance to buy eaglesmusic.nft which is a unique NFT domain name! I bought it on Cloudname for 6,693 $CNAME (more or less 30USD). :xf.grin:

Now on sale on CN for 15,000 $CNAME!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
+30$ in one deal, if you make 1 of this deal per day it will be 11K$ in one year :)
Said like a real noob domainer. You wont make these kind of deals every day. Ask domain flippers how they can sit on great names for years and no takers.

•••
You might want to think about doing some research on the subject of intellectual property rights before you invest much money into more names like this one.

•••
You might want to think about doing some research on the subject of intellectual property rights before you invest much money into more names like this one.

Intellectual property rights. LOL. What is this Web 2.0?

With Web3 property rights don't apply because of blockchain, decentralized, or (insert some other bullshit trendy buzz word).

In all seriousness, this is a TM infringing "domain".

The lack of intellectual property respect I have seen in the Web3 field especially with ETH and other "domain" registrations and NFT is a major black eye for the field.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Not good...

Sorry, but this buy breaks all the fundamental rules of domaining...

- Copyright infringment
- 2 words on non-com rarely sell

EaglesMusic.com redirects to Eagles.com meaning they will not be happy with this one.

Even EaglesMusic.com from domain investment perspective is bad.

Eagles.NFT is ok
Eagle.NFT is better
Music.NFT is top notch.

Best to save your money and buy a quality domain for more than $30.

•••

Beat me to it.

•••
Congrats on your purchase...

•••
•••
I think that Web3 domains are one of the best investments in crypto and traditional ecosystem. I got the chance to buy eaglesmusic.nft which is a unique NFT domain name! I bought it on Cloudname for 6,693 $CNAME (more or less 30USD). :xf.grin:

Now on sale on CN for 15,000 $CNAME!
Am I understanding you right, that you bought something for $30 and are selling it for $65 and its a big deal ? Maybe I missed something ?

•••
•••
Am I understanding you right, that you bought something for $30 and are selling it for $65 and its a big deal ? Maybe I missed something ?

+30$ in one deal, if you make 1 of this deal per day it will be 11K$ in one year :)

•••
Someone has bought it for 60USDT right now by the way! With Web3 crypto the market is fast, there is more demand also for small amounts :xf.wink:

•••
Back