IT.COM

I have sold 133 Domains Last Month On Clubhouse

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats ! and thank you for the blog, probably it's time to use one of the invitation codes :)

•••
are there any end-user tier sales happening on that platform? lots of tech/startup figures using it

Last edited:
•••
Congrats ! and thank you for the blog, probably it's time to use one of the invitation codes :)

do you need an invite? I have a few...

•••
are there any end-user tier sales happening on that platform? lots of tech/startup figures using it

These are domainer sales, you could probably do some outbound in clubhouse but not something I have tried myself.

•••
Maybe one day they will release the app for Android, a far more popular OS when it comes to usage in the world.

Brad

•••
Do you have a link? I can't find it even when googling "clubhouse domain market".

•••
Maybe one day they will release the app for Android, a far more popular OS when it comes to usage in the world.

Brad
Yeah, I would imagine that it will be coming shortly... Especially as they are raising more funds then the investors will want everyone to access it.

•••
Do you have a link? I can't find it even when googling "clubhouse domain market".

I can send you an invite if you PM your Cell Number, I will send it over to you, just need an IOS system to access it.

•••
•••
@Robbie
Can you sen me an invitation if possible please

•••
•••
•••
I'm newbie in this forum and a newbie to domaining.. but I firmly believe liquidating domains (specially good names in tech, finance and crypto) is something that liquidator is going to regret heavily in a year or two.

specially the crypto domains (nfts, defi, dex, dao, anything)

so far the majority of crypto wealth is being spent within crypto space (high $ value sales in crypto space mostly happen via crypto payments is what I mean) which I think is related to tax laws in some countries where as long as you don't turn your crypto into fiat, you are not subjected to taxation on your holding. but with new sets of regulations coming into effect in very near future (VASP regulation is being increasingly adopted around the world, most east asian countries have started doing it already) soon the money has to spill outwards as crypto to crypto movements within regulated exchanges are going to be subject to tax as well.

so I believe if you just hold on to your good names for a couple more years you can make a lot of money selling them to the wave of new startups emerging from this new breed of investors in crypto space.

selling a good name for low 3 figures is likely going to become something you will end up kicking yourself over once you see those buyers reselling your name for high 5 figures easily.

just my two cents of course.

•••
Yeah, I would agree buyer's remorse is always something that can happen, It just depends on your situation... For me, Domaining has and will always be a part-time income for me, I don't get too upset if a domain sells for more that's life and I wish all my buyers good luck in the future of the sales I sell them...

•••
Yeah, I would agree buyer's remorse is always something that can happen, It just depends on your situation... For me, Domaining has and will always be a part-time income for me, I don't get too upset if a domain sells for more that's life and I wish all my buyers good luck in the future of the sales I sell them...

yea I didn't mean to shame anyone for liquidating their domains. I just meant to say "hey if you have hold on to your names for a couple of years, don't drop it a year or two before it becomes a diamond" that's all.
every investor gets to make their own decision and its all part of the journey.

I personally got into domaining world because I saw a potential for flipping names in crypto space for making enough money to start a mining farm. (electricity is super cheap where I live so its still very profitable to mine)
I'm a very low risk investor so didn't want to sink my own money into buying mining gear, but since I will breakeven on my small investment if I make a low 4 digit sale, any future sales is just extra money that I will set aside for the mining farm thing.
so I guess I'm a bit biased.

•••
Robbie is this article written by you or someone else? I ask because I’ve been in/watching these auctions and I don’t remember seeing you there as a prolific seller. Are you using another name and pic?

•••
It's written by myself, Hawkeye - Thanks, I have got another three in this afternoon auction, one just sold, BicycleRoofRack.com, the evening one I don't join due to time difference and Bruce or Mike run on my behalf for me due to time zones...

•••
My user handle on clubhouse is Brokerage if you look out for me...

•••
But what 's the average price of the sold domains?

I followed rapidfiredomaining a few times and noticed most of the names were sold around $100-300 or more low balls, a few good names sold maybe low $$$$ but not often

•••
Yeah, I am saying for liquidation it is a great platform most of what I have sold $100 - $300, a few groups of names I have sold for $500+ upwards, it just depends on the figure you are hoping to achieve but also great for some buys too if you have a good eye not just selling you should be heading over to buy also...

•••
Yeah, I am saying for liquidation it is a great platform most of what I have sold $100 - $300, a few groups of names I have sold for $500+ upwards, it just depends on the figure you are hoping to achieve but also great for some buys too if you have a good eye not just selling you should be heading over to buy also...

Agree, of course, much much better than no sales.

if you can sell $30k then a year would be >$300K, which is very awesome revenue

•••
Where can I get an invitation code?

•••
•••
Are you selling these via auction or BIN?

If you don't mind me asking, how many unique buyers on 133 sales?

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back