IT.COM

I have multiple sites, it would be nice to take a look and let me know what you think

NameSilo
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Like the title says :) All these sites are new but I will market them, get traffic and revenue (hopefully) :P

First up a social quiz site. Who doesn't like quizzes on Facebook?
http://socialquizsite.com

PokemonGo! I mean c'mon still populair!
http://joinpokemongo.info

Latest game news and video games videos...?
http://gamesflap.com

Much appreciated :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is from the world's least game oriented person, a true gaming caveman.

The first site re social quizzes was quite accessible and quite tempting to partake in, due in large part to the nice variety of topical, familiar quiz subjects and the easy-to-follow layout of the topics.

The variety of topical social related quizzes should easily engage the casual or ( well meant !) the less than sophisticated visitor in quick quiz participation, etc.

IMO - tend to dislike the unexpected appearance of " speaking heads or figures " as they usually are a sales presentation or pitch and disrupt my viewing of a site. The suit guy showed up bottom right, my screen darkened, then " he then spoke about something".

That's when I usually click off and leave a site, so to me that was the only less than " plus " on the site. Your site, your choice of course and maybe in your target marketplace such figures are commonly part of the landscape.

Overall a nicely done quick quiz site.

GameFlaps was, to this game cretin, quite a rich appearing and vibrant presentation of the many games and game subjects presented.

Just enough visuals and moving parts to engage the eye and create interest and not overwhelm the visitor.

In the news section, I randomly clicked " pathfinder " and was given a " 404 " response.

As a true outsider to gaming I truly liked the site and found the variety of game topics interesting and the overall visuals well done and well designed.

Was there a copyright date on the sites - symbol yes, but should a date appear as well ?

The two sites visited were very well done IMO, on topic per domain names and quite engaging.

•••
@WatchDogue thank you for your feedback/ reviews. It is good to know that a "normal" user finds the sites appealing and easy to use.

Yes the cartoon character was something I wasn't sure to include or not but I will remove it. It is quite annoying :P Good to know that you gotten a 404 error, of course this is a error and I will fix it :)

Much appreciated it :D

•••
the first website looks neat

the second website doesnt looks professional because it has gaps in UI

the third website is good but at the bottom ad is not aligned in center correctly and keeping double ads just below a border of color or table of color or div of color wont look good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back