IT.COM

I have an ultra premium 2k domain portfolio in niche markets and need brokers

NameSilo
Watch
I run multiple succesful cannabis, crypto, digital marketing, tech, news and content based geo specific media outlets, some are huge startups some are smaller ecosystems for advertising and residual income.

I have collected what many top investors have called one of the top 5 CBD/Canna portoflios they've seen and top 10 crypto, however the sheer amount of SEO, Keyword, Brandable , Premium and so forth domains I have makes it very hard to nail down brokers . I did find a service i remember that linked you with brokers but am unable to do so anymore.

My sales on average are 5-7K with no marketing and with all my other businesses i have a very hard time effectively listing all my domains.

For instance I have CBGAOil.com and am looking for hte people who mediated the CBDoil.com sale because CBGAoil is becomign a very hot topic and should easily fetch 20-30 percent of the CBDoil price within 6-12 months. I have all the major keywords tincture,mart, isolate, seller, buy, for CBC CBG CBN and similar level for hemp and canna domains.

On top of this I have some extremely lucrative new tlds like equity.vc tokens.digital NDA.VC, crypto names both one and two keyword, and i just really need to link up with someone who can assist me in i think first properly separating my top value domains and the domains that hold value due to their traffic, seo, keyword potential (buycbdtincture or buyCBG or etc). Anyhow any help would be appreciated as domaining is a lucrative hobby even with 2k+ domains and i make a residual income more than the 20-30k i pay in renewals fees just from using 10 percent of my portfolio and the traffic and related revenue it brings. I just really want to trim down and focus more on developing more businesses and expanding and streamlining my 200+ websites etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The CBDOil sale never actually went through. Buyer defaulted. I follow this niche, even those with great portfolios are not selling in recent times.

•••
Well, ''trimming down the portfolio'' and searching for a broker to sell at max, are quite opposite directions, I'd say.

•••
ti prav @VadimK your right, its more that i have a massive amount of valuable names most of which im fine letting go at a discounted price however there are definetely some gems that just need a bit of work and outreach to attain high prices but this is 1 percent of the portfolio (not 1 percent are high value butt 1 percent are so solid they should not require much to get a high END USER price).

•••
The CBDOil sale never actually went through. Buyer defaulted. I follow this niche, even those with great portfolios are not selling in recent times.
Oh wow they did a whole interview and everything i thought they said in that interview that it didnt go throguh but then later on a different buyer was found?

•••
Isn't Keith the namepros member who claims to have all the top cannabis domains?

•••
•••
Isn't Keith the namepros member who claims to have all the top cannabis domains?
Not a claim, a fact.
Just found this out. The seller claims to have collected 70% of payments prior to default. That’s a great scenario to be in!

•••
Not a claim, a fact.

Just found this out. The seller claims to have collected 70% of payments prior to default. That’s a great scenario to be in!
Is there proof of this?

•••
How come no one has proof of the previous owner not actually buying it? Seems like a fabricated story.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back