IT.COM

offers I have about 6 domain names (some with hosting, all with SSL certifications) that I want to sell, finding it quite hard.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

henryhungwa

Impact
Hello, I just got to NamePros, it was recommend by a friend.
So, I have about 6 very good niche-specific domain names I've been holding.
4 of them have hosting and all of them have a valid SSL certificate. They were bought off of Namecheap that I'm willing to sell.

I have looked at GoDaddy, listed on Afternic but haven't gotten any proposals yet.

Someone said I could get someone here who might be interested in them.

I'll include some images, so anybody who's interested will message me up.

I'm really just willing to give away the one's without hosting.

Here are the domain names:
oxdaocoin[dot]com -no hosting
bluepeakinvest[dot]com -has hosting
oandobinary[dot]com -has hosting
bitminehub[dot]com -has hosting
reunionset17[dot]com -no hosting
exxdefi[dot]com -has hosting

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can you tell us more about the businesses (with employees) that you are currently running on these fresh websites? It looks rather fishy, to be honest. Also, this isn't the right category, there's a special marketplace section on NamePros.

•••

Attachments

• scamwebsite.png
    scamwebsite.png
    228.7 KB · Views: 76
•••
A These are NOT very good domains.

B You are finding it “very hard” to sell 60 day old domains because they rarely sell that fast even good ones.

•••
anyone can whip up a wordpress site install a theme use elemnator to tweak few things but you know what is really valuable to people ? ORIGINAL CONTENT! if you are looking to be able to sell your freshly made sites make original content and get ranked on google to start sparking interest

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back