IT.COM

question I have a website - should I display my domains for sale on it?

NameSilo
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi there - I have a website which my son and I started during lock down. Is it worth having your own website to display your domains for sale? I assume without traffic its a waste of time. Is there a strategy anyone would be kind enough to share to make it worthwhile?

KR
Robert

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Putting your domains on a website is fine. It can build confidence in buyers having that kind of presence, especially if the website is well made / website domain is decent itself. With regards to a strategy to give you some competitive edge doing that, not much. Buy quality domains in the first place, list them on the biggest markets, outbound the best you can, and be reasonable on price. In a nutshell, regardless of a fancy site, there's the strategy. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Thanks jhm. I have not found a way yet to outbound. That’s my main task to tackle next. Cheers

•••
Thanks jhm. I have not found a way yet to outbound. That’s my main task to tackle next. Cheers
You have email the last thing you want to do is spam large amounts. Target best leads only if you want to outbound.

•••
Cheers Lock, I will not spam, a pointless and extremely annoying practice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back