Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayazir

mayazir VirtualNameMarket.com VIP

User's Time:
    7:33 PM
    They are not worthless, but they dont worth millions.
    The offer is a scam 100%.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Joseph CA

Joseph CA Established Member

User's Time:
    1:33 PM
    Speak smart and respectful my friend, it’s a great quality. I own maybe 50 of such domains, received and declined many legitimate 4 & 5 figures offers on .company domains through Sedo. Recently sold Wing dot Company for $5000.00 through Escrow. We’ve seen non .com domains selling for high 6 figures. I’ve got over 400 .coms but I highly value other extensions.

@Almarri.Company really sorry we sometimes run through scammers. It’s expected, but a good sale is on its way.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  3. mayazir

User's Time:
    There is a big difference between 5k and unreal prices he put on his domains. This is the point.

4. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

User's Time:
    10:33 AM
    As an aside I’d think that there would be unhealthy confusion between dot co and dot company domains. Who is to say which is better but between the two I’d prefer the shorter.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  5. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    Who starts a domain inquiry saying "our final offer"?
    I mean, what's your first offer? Definitely a scam at first read.
    Like Hurry up and grab this opportunity of being scammed before you think too long and come to your senses.

Starting the sentences with common letters, and atrocious grammar.
    There is no way a serious company or buyer will ever initiate a conversation like that.

6. Almarri.Company

Almarri.Company AZ.Company

User's Time:
    Say that for: Why they registered .company extension . i think they have to learn from you
    Google : X.company
    And More ... :rolleyes:

7. Almarri.Company

User's Time:
    .co = Colombia B-)

upload_2018-10-24_20-48-6.png
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.co

8. Rick Ace

Rick Ace Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    Agreed. This type of spam isn't new. At least be creative?

Nothing interesting to see. Move along folks.

9. xynames

User's Time:
    We all know this.

And io is Indian Ocean territory but that’s not why people like io or co domains - the country has nothing to do with it.

Anyway bottom line your domains aren’t worth anywhere near what you’re asking and are probably worth less than the equivalent .co which aren’t worth that much in the first place.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  10. Joshua16

Joshua16 Established Member

User's Time:
    @Almarri.Company
    I agree that all your domain names are short, easy to remember, valuable, but their values are only at the high x,xxx , or even low x,xxx level. Your domain names are really not worth xx,xxx or x,xxx,xxx for each. If you are able to sell all of your domains, I guess the highest you will get is mid xx, xxx, or maybe high xx, xxx.

You should be aware of this, do not be illusive and blindly price so high that people want to tease you with fake offers like this and I'm sure you will receive more fake offers in the future.

You should also learn from everyone here, listen to the comments, advices from them. Do not be conservative and insist on your ignorance. You are wasting your time and money for that ignorant sting, you know?

I know you are living in a country which is on the top of richest counties in the world, where people live far from reality, where everything is exaggerated and luxurious.Thus, it also play a part in affecting your perception in everything in this world.

But please be aware that the world is still far different from your country.
    There are still wars, lacking of food, schools, jobs ... etc ... I recommend that you should start to change your mind in the general of the world.

Arcording to domain trend nowadays, people still use only .com (because it is king) or .net, or even some popular ccTLD like .io.ai, .co ... etc. The new extensions (gTLDs) are very hard to sell and the their prices are very low, except for some high quality EMDs, they may be sold for decent prices. And a .company will definitely never take over .com.

Those companies that bought .company domain names like X.Company, G.Company, E.Company, BA.Company.
    3M.Company, HP.Company, JD.Company, DS.Company, HM.Company, GP.Company
    VF.Company, FH.Company... etc, are people with deep understanding.
    I know that they will never spend an amount of x, xxx.xxx or even xx,xxx for each of those names. I'm sure these names were affordable. if they could spend x, xxx.xxx .I'm sure they would choose .com. They are not ignorant to waste that amount of money for a gTLD.

And by the way, I would like everybody to ignore this kind of person or topics related him,because he will never learn from you like what he said. It's all sophisticated and disloyal.He is a paricular person. He will never listen to positive comments from you. If he asks or has any issues related to his domains, you guys should move. Spending time to comment, advise him iswasting your time. It does not receive good results, sometimes you might get the hatred from him. Let him taste the loss of time and money so can draw lessons for himself. Do not care about this kind of person anymore, just ignore him.

11. Don Pearson

Don Pearson Established Member

User's Time:
    11:03 PM
    Lol I don't understand either

12. Almarri.Company

User's Time:
    @Joshua16

I would like to let you know i got serious offers $xx,xxx to $xxx,xxx for each domain name .company since 2015 until now :rolleyes: . i don't accept it , i'm still looking for right offer.

Than you

13. .X.

.X. In God I Trust VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    12:33 PM
    I got a $500,000 offer on a domain at Sedo in 2016, the problem, my wife is the one who saw the email first LOL. Of course, the offer was BS, I don't own a name someone with a sane mind would offer 500K for, but explaining that to my wife was not an easy task LOL

14. Furquah

Furquah Brand Ambassador INDIA Epik.com Staff VIP

User's Time:
    11:03 PM
    She have imagined lots of things after seeing that $500k offer :xf.wink:

15. mayazir

User's Time:
    wow, wow, calm down.. Not STILL.. The world is ALREADY far different from those countries

16. Almarri.Company

User's Time:
    My friend @Joseph it normal for me some people don't understand . the value of .company so high .

For people think they are right and i'm wrong , we will see in the future . :whistle:

17. Joshua16

Joshua16 Established Member

User's Time:
    Very realistic and funny

18. bene

bene Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    thanks for this post i wanted to reply that poster but it is best to ignore him. I am sure he has never been scammed by a Nigerian before just want to spoil the name of a country, because of few bad eggs, any scam that occur he beleive they are nigerian. Well their are many good people in Nigeria doing great worldwide. I am proud and happy to be a Nigerian.

19. Almarri.Company

User's Time:
    I'm want to say for people from Nigeria you are as brother and sister no matter what people said plus for all good people in this world .

#Nigeria , #Nigerian
    @bene
    @FolioTeam
    @Recons.Com

20. xynames

User's Time:
    Your domains will not sell for those prices. IF you received such offers they were as bogus as the one you post about in this thread.

Don’t plan to comment further. This thread is dead.

21. Almarri.Company

User's Time:
    I will remind you @xynames ;)

22. ET76

ET76 Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    12:33 AM
    To avoid spammers my site automatically send email confirmation link when user send an inquiry. I know this does not mean that we can avoid all spammers/scammers, but at least it helped reduce the risk.

As we all also know that IP can be manipulated easily using Proxy / VPN, but with a confirmation link it would be very very hard to manipulate email address whether he/she really the real owner.

23. -EM-

-EM- Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    I'm not sure who is trolling here the scammer or OP but I guess OP so....
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  24. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    12:33 PM
    Thanks. I am not from Nigeria, but do have friends from there.

25. emadpino

emadpino Established Member

User's Time:
    1:33 AM
    $20 Mil ? and you are not sure if you should accept it ? asking for opinions ? really ??!!

Even if you spent $1 Mil on that portfolio, you should take the $20 Mil and RUNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Conclusion: it is %20,000,000 FAKE. and you will get many more teasing offers.

Do not waste your time. Better be realistic with your pricing and you might make some decent sales.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice