Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
I received Offer today $xx million for all my Portfolio on az.company

What is the best price for all my Portfolio if i'm waiting the end users ?

Best Regards,

Almarri

upload_2018-10-19_22-28-13.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry, have I entered a strange alternative reality? We're even debating if this is a scam or not? These domains are borderline worthless and we're actually wondering whether the offer for millions is legit?
They are not worthless, but they dont worth millions.
The offer is a scam 100%.

•••
Sorry, have I entered a strange alternative reality? We're even debating if this is a scam or not? These domains are borderline worthless and we're actually wondering whether the offer for millions is legit?
Speak smart and respectful my friend, it’s a great quality. I own maybe 50 of such domains, received and declined many legitimate 4 & 5 figures offers on .company domains through Sedo. Recently sold Wing dot Company for $5000.00 through Escrow. We’ve seen non .com domains selling for high 6 figures. I’ve got over 400 .coms but I highly value other extensions.

@Almarri.Company really sorry we sometimes run through scammers. It’s expected, but a good sale is on its way.

Last edited:
•••
Speak smart and respectful my friend, it’s a great quality. I own maybe 50 of such domains, received and declined many legitimate 4 & 5 figures offers on .company domains through Sedo. Recently sold Wing dot Company for $5000.00 through Escrow. We’ve seen non .com domains selling for high 6 figures. I’ve got over 400 .coms but I highly value other extensions.

@Almarri.Company really sorry we sometimes run through scammers. It’s expected, but a good sale is on its way.
There is a big difference between 5k and unreal prices he put on his domains. This is the point.

•••
As an aside I’d think that there would be unhealthy confusion between dot co and dot company domains. Who is to say which is better but between the two I’d prefer the shorter.

Last edited:
•••
Who starts a domain inquiry saying "our final offer"?
I mean, what's your first offer? Definitely a scam at first read.
Like Hurry up and grab this opportunity of being scammed before you think too long and come to your senses.

Starting the sentences with common letters, and atrocious grammar.
There is no way a serious company or buyer will ever initiate a conversation like that.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
@Almarri.Company
I agree that all your domain names are short, easy to remember, valuable, but their values are only at the high x,xxx , or even low x,xxx level. Your domain names are really not worth xx,xxx or x,xxx,xxx for each. If you are able to sell all of your domains, I guess the highest you will get is mid xx, xxx, or maybe high xx, xxx.

You should be aware of this, do not be illusive and blindly price so high that people want to tease you with fake offers like this and I'm sure you will receive more fake offers in the future.

You should also learn from everyone here, listen to the comments, advices from them. Do not be conservative and insist on your ignorance. You are wasting your time and money for that ignorant sting, you know?

I know you are living in a country which is on the top of richest counties in the world, where people live far from reality, where everything is exaggerated and luxurious.Thus, it also play a part in affecting your perception in everything in this world.

But please be aware that the world is still far different from your country.
There are still wars, lacking of food, schools, jobs ... etc ... I recommend that you should start to change your mind in the general of the world.

Arcording to domain trend nowadays, people still use only .com (because it is king) or .net, or even some popular ccTLD like .io.ai, .co ... etc. The new extensions (gTLDs) are very hard to sell and the their prices are very low, except for some high quality EMDs, they may be sold for decent prices. And a .company will definitely never take over .com.

Those companies that bought .company domain names like X.Company, G.Company, E.Company, BA.Company.
3M.Company, HP.Company, JD.Company, DS.Company, HM.Company, GP.Company
VF.Company, FH.Company... etc, are people with deep understanding.
I know that they will never spend an amount of x, xxx.xxx or even xx,xxx for each of those names. I'm sure these names were affordable. if they could spend x, xxx.xxx .I'm sure they would choose .com. They are not ignorant to waste that amount of money for a gTLD.

And by the way, I would like everybody to ignore this kind of person or topics related him,because he will never learn from you like what he said. It's all sophisticated and disloyal.He is a paricular person. He will never listen to positive comments from you. If he asks or has any issues related to his domains, you guys should move. Spending time to comment, advise him iswasting your time. It does not receive good results, sometimes you might get the hatred from him. Let him taste the loss of time and money so can draw lessons for himself. Do not care about this kind of person anymore, just ignore him.

•••
•••
@Joshua16

I would like to let you know i got serious offers $xx,xxx to $xxx,xxx for each domain name .company since 2015 until now :rolleyes: . i don't accept it , i'm still looking for right offer.

Than you

Last edited:
•••
I got a $500,000 offer on a domain at Sedo in 2016, the problem, my wife is the one who saw the email first LOL. Of course, the offer was BS, I don't own a name someone with a sane mind would offer 500K for, but explaining that to my wife was not an easy task LOL

•••
I got a $500,000 offer on a domain at Sedo in 2016, the problem, my wife is the one who saw the email first LOL. Of course, the offer was BS, I don't own a name someone with a sane mind would offer 500K for, but explaining that to my wife was not an easy task LOL
She have imagined lots of things after seeing that $500k offer :xf.wink:

•••
•••

My friend @Joseph it normal for me some people don't understand . the value of .company so high .

For people think they are right and i'm wrong , we will see in the future . :whistle:

•••
Very realistic and funny

•••
Hmm. I'm surprised that shows Jordan. According to some people, such scams come from Nigeria. Or maybe, it's a Nigerian living in Jordan. Or better still, it must be a Nigerian pretending to be a Jordanian. SMH.

When will people understand that people everywhere have the propensity of being either good or bad or something in-between?
thanks for this post i wanted to reply that poster but it is best to ignore him. I am sure he has never been scammed by a Nigerian before just want to spoil the name of a country, because of few bad eggs, any scam that occur he beleive they are nigerian. Well their are many good people in Nigeria doing great worldwide. I am proud and happy to be a Nigerian.

Last edited:
•••
I'm want to say for people from Nigeria you are as brother and sister no matter what people said plus for all good people in this world .

#Nigeria , #Nigerian
@bene
@FolioTeam
@Recons.Com

Last edited:
•••
@Joshua16

I would like to let you know i got serious offers $xx,xxx to $xxx,xxx for each domain name .company since 2015 until now :rolleyes: . i don't accept it , i'm still looking for right offer.

Than you

Your domains will not sell for those prices. IF you received such offers they were as bogus as the one you post about in this thread.

Don’t plan to comment further. This thread is dead.

Last edited:
•••
Your domains will not sell for those prices. IF you received such offers they were as bogus as the one you post about in this thread.

Don’t plan to comment further. This thread is dead.

I will remind you @xynames ;)

•••
As promised you guys to sharing with all of you .

This person use IP: 92.253.12.142 come from : Jordan ,I know he was lie when he use that company name + use email same domain name , I want to waiting for 48 hr to see as he said i'm broker .

want to say for everyone thank you for everything , good luck everyone .

Last thing i want to say those bad people try to bother other people they are stupid , Since i invest in ".company "extension until future and i keep my work be strong every day = I believer what i'm doing .

Al Marri

Show attachment 100696

@FolioTeam @.NJ @yjann @campurile @wizarduk @Tshombe @TestCase
@ET76 @vanvinh @Crypto King @address @xdomainer @lolwarrior
@MapleDots @Haroon Basha @BoothDomains @Jay Ha @MrAcidic @wakguano @karmaco
@draco @Daniel Owens @robert widener @bmugford @Satyajit Adhikary @eurorealtor
@zeeshan786 @frank-germany @Sumeeth @Lars Ravn @all

To avoid spammers my site automatically send email confirmation link when user send an inquiry. I know this does not mean that we can avoid all spammers/scammers, but at least it helped reduce the risk.

As we all also know that IP can be manipulated easily using Proxy / VPN, but with a confirmation link it would be very very hard to manipulate email address whether he/she really the real owner.

•••
I'm not sure who is trolling here the scammer or OP but I guess OP so....
FVY0Pxw.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
$20 Mil ? and you are not sure if you should accept it ? asking for opinions ? really ??!!

Even if you spent $1 Mil on that portfolio, you should take the $20 Mil and RUNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Conclusion: it is %20,000,000 FAKE. and you will get many more teasing offers.

Do not waste your time. Better be realistic with your pricing and you might make some decent sales.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back