IT.COM

I chose "strategy" because none of the others fit at all. So lets start with Hello Everybody!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aibob

Established Member
Impact
I do not come here very often, mostly because I am drowning in work, but also another reason. I used to take it personally, and get a bit peeved, so much so, I bought a domain, and learned all kinds of new skills like Python and CSS and a few others, just to sell my domains and avoid here. Why? Because I don't know who (nor really care that much) are all these people downvoting everything from everyone. I have seen so many pretty good posts (besides my own) that get thumbs down after thumbs down and negative points.... I mean really? really? Who wants to hang out with a bunch of Debbie Downvoters and Nancy Never Happys? You know who you are, and y'all need to learn the power of positivity. 10 bucks says this post gets downvoted, and or moved, and or deleted, and or more negative points. Lets see.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I could not agree with you more.
Worst is Namepros incentives this with anonymous downvote; trolls not brave enough face (or name) to.
I WROTE about this issue, you’re my people!

If you want to remove downvotes altogether, i respectfully disagree, but you articulated beautifully, dont care and live a positive life. Try to empower!

Look at posts at @Bravo Mod Team Profile; the people (me included) pleading with him to change the downvote system. I will also @Paul NamePros’ CTO.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
IMG_4864.jpeg

•••
Upvote 0
There are a few negative people on here, but it's not everyone.

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
I do not come here very often, mostly because I am drowning in work, but also another reason. I used to take it personally, and get a bit peeved, so much so, I bought a domain, and learned all kinds of new skills like Python and CSS and a few others, just to sell my domains and avoid here. Why? Because I don't know who (nor really care that much) are all these people downvoting everything from everyone. I have seen so many pretty good posts (besides my own) that get thumbs down after thumbs down and negative points.... I mean really? really? Who wants to hang out with a bunch of Debbie Downvoters and Nancy Never Happys? You know who you are, and y'all need to learn the power of positivity. 10 bucks says this post gets downvoted, and or moved, and or deleted, and or more negative points. Lets see.
Ok namepros, you moved it. Thats 10 bucks please.

•••
Upvote 0
Ok namepros, you moved it. Thats 10 bucks please.
They do that a lot, dont take it personally.

The only time i take it personally is when they move it to ”promotion” lol

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back