IT.COM

discuss I "Can Do" Anything

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
what can you do? ..... Pizza? Beer? Vegas?

While many of the CanDo Domains are already registered (mostly in King), many are still available like CanDoPizza(.)com, CanDoBeer(.)com and CanDoVegas(.)com.

To occupy idle minds while formulating plans for the new .LINK extension, i couldn't help think, what else can i do? If you Google,
"Can DO" here's what you'll find;

Can Do - English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary​

can-do noun [ U ] informal uk / ˌkænˈduː / us / ˌkænˈduː / a positive, confident belief in your ability to achieve something or to deal with a problem.

Much to my surprise, i just hand registered a 23+ year old CanDo Domain, that was just dropped in March. Frankly I didn't think it was availibe, but Voila!

My wife teaches piano, but before I would register for her CanDoPiano.com, I'd like to get feedback from some of the Pros? How do you feel about "Can Do" domains? Opinions, good and bad (not too bad:xf.wink:) welcome.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can do most things better than most people.

I don't think I've ever seen a "can do" domain being used. I could see them being used as part of a marketing drive maybe. I don't think they're terrible. I guess they have a positive connotation which can only be... well... positive.

•••
To occupy idle minds while formulating plans for the new .LINK extension, i couldn't help think, what else can i do? If you Google,
"Can DO" here's what you'll find;

Can Do - English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary​

can-do noun [ U ] informal uk / ˌkænˈduː / us / ˌkænˈduː / a positive, confident belief in your ability to achieve something or to deal with a problem.

Much to my surprise, i just hand registered a 23+ year old CanDo Domain, that was just dropped in March. Frankly I didn't think it was availibe, but Voila!

My wife teaches piano, but before I would register for her CanDoPiano.com, I'd like to get feedback from some of the Pros? How do you feel about "Can Do" domains? Opinions, good and bad (not too bad:xf.wink:) welcome.
It’s a no for me. No real sales history on this one, Candofitness.com for $128

There are better 2 word combos you can throw in front of major keywords and endless single words

Last edited:
•••
I can do most things better than most people.

I don't think I've ever seen a "can do" domain being used. I could see them being used as part of a marketing drive maybe. I don't think they're terrible. I guess they have a positive connotation which can only be... well... positive.
thanks D Haynes.....so if i were "marketing" domains CanDoDomains(.)com isn't "terrible", and in fact may be "positive". This is the sort of comment I was seeking and I appreciate you taking a swing:xf.wink:

•••
It’s a no for me. No real sales history on this one, Candofitness.com for $128

There are better 2 word combos you can throw in front of major keywords and endless single words
I appreciate your take JB. While "can" and "do" are obviously two words, I can see them being used as one like CandoCarpets.com and CandoFloors.com. Both of these domains are available to register while WeDoCarpets.com and WeDoFloors.com are registered.

In the last few days I successfully hand registered about a dozen "CanDo" names that had all been registered in the past, and one that had been continually registered for the past 23+ years.

The one thing I know is that "CanDo" domains won't sell themselves, and if they are to sell it's up to me:xf.cool:

Thanks JB

•••
I’ve never heard people use the phrase “can do x”. It doesn’t seem to make much sense to me, so that’s a no from me.

•••
I’ve never heard people use the phrase “can do x”. It doesn’t seem to make much sense to me, so that’s a no from me.
You make a good point, but if you Google "Can do" you'll see where online dictionaries like Cambridge and Webster define it as; "a positive, confident belief in your ability to achieve something or to deal with a problem"

I've heard it all my life as in "she really has a "Can do" attitude. I'm also familiar with the expression/phrase "No Can Do" as in "Sorry, i can't do that"

CanDoDomains.com is very similar to iSellDomains.com or WeSellDomains.com

btw, i like PrestoNames.com.....very catchy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back