Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

joeyishere

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I am Joey. New here from DC.

I am ready to learn. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Might suggest using the HOME page tab located on the upper left side of this page.

Scroll down the HOME page and find a number of major discussion topics located there.

Select a discussion session that interests you, click it open and read away at the sub-topics and threads.

Re buying your first domain name and what to buy, that is highly subjective and relative ( IMO ) to your particular planned budget, your acceptable level of capital risk, your planned method of sales technique, and other factors.

Perhaps on the HOME page you might look over the NICHE domain section, see if any particular NICHE would hold an appeal to your domain plans and goals.

Thank you for a detail explanation and guidance sir. I will certainly do that :)

•••
Hello Joey, nice to have you at NamePros. Here's a good place to start learning about domain investing:

Good luck with your new venture!

Thank you for the helpful link Boss!

•••
•••
•••
Please forgive me if I can't reply to your posts in time. limitation of 3 posts per 7 mins is aggravating

•••
Please forgive me if I can't reply to your posts in time. limitation of 3 posts per 7 mins is aggravating
LOL, so dedicated on replying each and single one..

•••
Hello @joeyishere .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section .. so how about you share a bit more about yourself and your interests .. that might help us give you suggestions on what sort of niche would be best for you to start.

I also strongly suggest you take your time to learn as much as possible about domaining before rushing to buy anything. Best places to start would be:

From there you should definitely just jump around the forum absorbing info on whatever interests you. Following that you should also check out the podcasts and blogs (including my own .. lol).

Best of luck going forward! :)

Hello,

Yes currently working as an investment banker in some big bank starting with "C". I want to diversify my investments to domains. Hopefully I can learn new things and meet new people along the way here. I would probably mostly interested in financial or technology niches. thank you Boss.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I am Joey. New here from DC.

I am ready to learn. :)

Hello and Welcome to Namepros @joeyishere.

Nice meeting you Joey.

Sure come learn a lot at Namepros as its an awesome community of Domainers who share great information and insights about Domaining.

•••
Back