priced hycg.com sold qywe.com sold htac.com sold dkch.com $299

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuyySellSite

Restricted (Market)
Impact
enom push transfer only i accept escrow or bitcoin.

"escrow commission is charged from the buyer."

Domain Name: DCKH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2332098002_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: http://www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2019-01-15T20:11:51Z
Creation Date: 2018-11-12T19:41:05Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-11-12T19:41:05Z
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
htac.com SOLD

Seller pays Escrow fee, correct?

Last edited:
•••
•••
NamePros policy states:

6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees except those the buyer could have avoided or the buyer chooses to pay. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids.

•••
You can send to me offer for these domains.

elibot.com
localcoins.com
afterend.com
energykit.com
tokenbtc.com

Last edited:
•••
NamePros policy states:

6.1.7. Sellers are responsible for paying all transaction fees except those the buyer could have avoided or the buyer chooses to pay. Sellers should take fees into consideration when choosing sale prices or starting bids.

if you don't want to pay commission you can pay with bitcoin.

•••
@NamePros @forge I made a deal to buy htac.com via PM this morning with the OP. I've already started the escrow process. Not sure who's deal it is though?

•••
@NamePros @forge I made a deal to buy htac.com via PM this morning with the OP. I've already started the escrow process. Not sure who's deal it is though?
I would appreciate if NamePros staff can investigate this to at least establish a time line. @WillW I would appreciate if you can send me a DM with more specific details so at least I know what the hell is going on.

There is also language barrier to some extent with the seller from my perspective.

•••
@forge agreed. I'll DM you with details now.

•••
HYCG.COM sold

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back