NameSilo

hustlin/co/uk appraisal?

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by novadan5, Apr 29, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. novadan5

novadan5 Established Member

Can anyone help with thoughts on hustlin? pc.domains came out pretty high but I want to price to sell.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

The domain hustlin.com fetched $2,500...this would be the ultimate in this situation. The ".co.uk" is not in the same league, not even as ".net", ".org"...it is for a UK buyer only. The domain is also not proper (Hustle / Hustling), cripples it a bit

My range for hustlin.co.uk is $29 - $299

3. novadan5

I appreciate your thoughts but dude the reason people us /// is to not get indexed for the domain itself. It's a killer when you're in this game and people are researching domains. My bad for asking for an appraisal, I just have use the pro one I guess. I recommend you checkout the research on the Sedo home page, you'll see the Mi around .co.uk sales in 2020 - interesting read.

4. J4wd

J4wd PeerIdeas.com Gold Account

I'll be honest, I've never heard the term hustlin used, and I'm in the UK. Quite possible that others have different experiences though.

5. main987

main987 Upgraded Member Gold Account

6. novadan5

It’s a term derived from hip-hop/music “everyday I’m hustlin” that’s been adopted in as a motivational phrase in the start-up world. We have a huge neon sign at the offices of my day job.

7. J4wd

J4wd PeerIdeas.com Gold Account

Good to know, I'm probably out of touch then :-D

8. redemo

redemo Established Member

Hustlin doesn't have value as a keyword domain without the G so the value is as a BRANDABLE domain. Most of the social accounts are taken (source - namechk) which kills the brand idea. Hustlin has potential in the UK MUSIC or FASHION industry because there exist some UK brands already using that word, and many with similar variations.

@jhm is right it's only for a UK BUYER, and hustlin.com has much higher value than co.uk. I don't agree about hustlin.net (has zero value) or hustlin.org (because the word "hustling" actually means fraudulent activity so it's definitely not relevant to a non profit extension like .org).

Hard to pin the price range but hustlin is a very short, cool, catchy and memorable domain. If a UK rapper or UK fashion designer uses that exact word as their brand it COULD be worth up to whatever they are willing to pay if they have a stash of cash to splash. An exact figure would be a total shot-in-the-dark. You'd have to convince the buyer of the co.uk value because MANY alternative extensions are available.

Price it £ 99 B.I.N. for a fast sale, actively promote it on social media with eye catching visuals. Higher than £ 99 then I think you will be waiting a long time. That's my realistic evaluation. I would say it could be worth more if you had the time to create a brand proposition and promote it, but the social account unavailability takes that idea out with a head shot.

Last edited: May 15, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice