IT.COM

question Huge potential for electronic textiles made with new cellulose thread

NameSilo
Watch

bbboy5

Established Member
Impact
Electronic textiles offer revolutionary new opportunities in various fields, in particular healthcare. But to be sustainable, they need to be made of renewable materials. A research team led by Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, now presents a thread made of conductive cellulose, which offers fascinating and practical possibilities for electronic textiles.
Date: March 10, 2021
Source: Chalmers University of Technology
My question: Does this development have anything stored for Textile related Domains names ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Though the eTextile/com/net/org all are already taken.

•••
Though the eTextile/com/net/org all are already taken.
Yes. A long time ago. First read about smart fabrics or e-textiles or smart textiles in 2018 which led me to register smart///\\\fabric///\\\.co

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes. A long time ago. First read about smart fabrics or e-textiles or smart textiles in 2018 which led me to register smart///\\\fabric///\\\.co
Nice name SmartFabric. I like it

•••
Wearable TEG

A wearable thermoelectric generator (TEG) can be used to harvest electrical energy from human body for the purpose of powering electronics. The latest developments include TEG material woven into textiles.

Last edited:
•••
My question: Does this development have anything stored for Textile related Domains names

Yes, I got into this segment on a small scale a few years ago...lots of cool things in the works.

•••
A wearable thermoelectric generator (TEG) can be used to harvest electrical energy from human body for the purpose of powering -
The Matrix

seems like it's our destiny

:)

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back