Dynadot

budget: above $100 Huge opportunity - looking for good new gTLDs - I pay price up to $250 per name.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Purchased so far this week : Mystical.Life, Kitten.World, Battery.World and Giraffe.World - looking for much more names! :)

Huge opportunity - looking for good new gTLDs - I pay price up to $250 per name. Total bugget $23k.

Please note that I will pay $250 only for really amazing new gTLD domain, and for most domain names I choose I will offer you much less - I need to make profit too.

I am pretty selective, so I might not choose any names at all, if the quality of the names submitted is not good enough for me. If I like your domain name, I will DM you with my financial offer).

Criteria:

1. only .WORLD, .LIFE, .LIVE, .CHAT, .WORK, .WORKS, .SPACE, .PLACE, .COOL, .FUND, .SOCIAL, .CLOUD and .NETWORK - NO OTHER EXTENSIONS!

2. STANDARD renewal attached (or it can be small premium renewal, but less then $50).

3. Only 1 worders (what is 1 worder : OPEN.WORLD. This is NOT 1 worder: MYOPEN.WORLD)

4. 1 name per 1 member per 1 day, so please select those with high quality. If you have more good names, post it on separate day. I will report you if you break this rule.

5. You must post name directly in the thread. Do not send me DMs, all DMs not originated by me will be ignored. By posting name in this thread you agree to give me (this only for duration of 24 hours since you post it) exclusive right to choose your name and to get it (if we do not agree on some lesser price via DMs) for price $250/name (by me publicly posting the domain name selected and "I take it" words with this domain ), while you bindingly confirm you will NOT sell this name to someone else during this 24 hour period. I might publicly post information prior end of this period that the name is released from this exlusive right, in which case you can freely sell it to someone else again.
If I do not post anything, you must wait for 24 hours to be able to sell it to someone else.

6. By posting a name in thread you agree I can positively or negatively comment on it, if I like to do so..

Start now, this opportunity to liquidate your names can end anytime!!! Thank you :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
Insurance.chat. $249

39 premium at enom.june 2020.

•••
Cash / place

Last edited:
•••
•••
^^

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
upload_2019-11-1_20-29-28.png

netwerk is Dutch for network.

asking $249
renewal $8.99 (NameSilo)

•••
Guitar . Network
Namecheap

•••
Insurance / chat. $249

39 premium at enom.june 2020.
Thank you Page, that is pretty good one, but not interested at the moment, name is now released from 24 hour lock.

Thanks for submitting! :)

•••
Gym / cool
Pretty nice name, but it seems to have premium renewal around $78 ?
If that is so, in viol of rule 2. If it is not so, please confirm the actual renewal, and I will study it further :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Guitar / Network
Namecheap
Thank you, not interested, name is now released from 24 hour lock.
Thanks for submitting.

•••
Transgender.life
Dynadot

•••
•••
^^

Last edited:
•••
Lowinsurance.life

My bad, it's in viol with rule 3 ☹

Last edited: