IT.COM

Huge Domains Installment Plan

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

asymsaeed

Impact
Has anyone bought a domain name from hugedomains through their installment plan? Is it reliable and how was your experience? I intend to buy a domain name from them and want to payp on monthly basis as domain I want is quite expensive for me. I want to know if it's safe and reliable to buy from them and pay in installments. Do they keep their promise to transfer the domain to you after fill payment is made?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Make sure you've done all the research needed to check for availability of a similar domain for reg fee, or a cheaper domain from another provider.

As for Huge Domains, they are what their name says. HUGE. Never bought anything from them though, but their records are clean, as far as I know.

•••
They snap shitty domains by their dropcatch.com service and they trying to sell them more than 2,xxx which is so stupid.

•••
They snap sh*tty domains by their dropcatch.com service and they trying to sell them more than 2,xxx which is so stupid.

If it works then it ain't stupid.

•••
They snap sh*tty domains by their dropcatch.com service and they trying to sell them more than 2,xxx which is so stupid.
I wish I was stupid enough to have as successful a business model as they do ;)

Unfortunately, I am pretty smart, so I am just barely scraping by.

Last edited:
•••
Has anyone bought a domain name from hugedomains through their installment plan? Is it reliable and how was your experience? I intend to buy a domain name from them and want to payp on monthly basis as domain I want is quite expensive for me. I want to know if it's safe and reliable to buy from them and pay in installments. Do they keep their promise to transfer the domain to you after fill payment is made?

Yes, it's a reliable service.

•••
Yeah they are making millions. Really stupid!

•••
It's more or less what we are all doing...

•••
•••
They catch lot of my domains and listed at $2xxx
Yeah.

Of course they have lots of valuable domains but many of them are unworthy or least they don't worth +$1000.

I didn't renew my domain hiupload.com because I didn't want it, HugeDomains got it and add +2000 USD for that. LOL.

•••
Yeah.

Of course they have lots of valuable domains but many of them are unworthy or least they don't worth +$1000.

I didn't renew my domain hiupload.com, HugeDomains got it and add +2000 USD for that. LOL.
recently they catch RealEstateBattle.com
Which dropped it

•••
They do own a few tasty names - some examples below.....but the majority leave me scratching my head.

Glossary.com
Margin.com
Enough.com
Fluff.com

•••
It's more or less what we are all doing...

I know, right?

I'm sitting here shaking my head watching other domainers dump on Huge Domains, when they are doing exactly what every single other domain investor is doing.

Make sure you've done all the research needed to check for availability of a similar domain for reg fee, or a cheaper domain from another provider.

Imagine you had a sale coming @Jay Ha and some random guy person on a forum told your buyer to go look for a similar reg fee domain instead of buying yours.

SERIOUSLY? lol.

Tell me you've never snapped a domain using DropCatch and sold it for x,xxx by now.

Come one domain nation, get it together!

•••
Yep...let them grab some dropping names...less supply means more demand which means my names have a better chance of getting selected.

•••
I know, right?

I'm sitting here shaking my head watching other domainers dump on Huge Domains, when they are doing exactly what every single other domain investor is doing.

Imagine you had a sale coming @Jay Ha and some random guy person on a forum told your buyer to go look for a similar reg fee domain instead of buying yours.

SERIOUSLY? lol.

Tell me you've never snapped a domain using DropCatch and sold it for x,xxx by now.

Come one domain nation, get it together!

To be honest, I'v never used DropCatch.

•••

xgz9nkR.gif

•••
i found a few good one at a good price,
one was an under-priced chips NNNN.com

each time i contacted them, they told me that the domain was no longer available

•••
i found a few good one at a good price,
one was an under-priced chips NNNN.com

each time i contacted them, they told me that the domain was no longer available

Because it was incorrectly priced? Or because they sold it?

Also wonder how many years on average they renew the names. I see one of my former names there expiring in a few days (I would re-buy for reg fee.)

•••
Because it was incorrectly priced? Or because they sold it?

Also wonder how many years on average they renew the names. I see one of my former names there expiring in a few days (I would re-buy for reg fee.)

in each case,
they told me the domain was not available, and they forgot to remove it ???

•••
They have nice inventory and are very trustworthy.IMO

They snipe up a lot inventory, I don’t think their pricing is way off the charts, they are in business to make money, and they do.

•••

Although Dropcatch inventory quality is not near what it used to be,they are worth taking a look at, they have some good stuff sometimes.

•••

He's a new member, probably just got here to get advice on this specific purchase, and I'm giving him advice on how to use his money in this business since apparently he is on a limited budget. Did you see me ask him to never do business with Huge Domains? I actually stated they are clean AND defended their business model.

•••
Back