IT.COM

How's Udemy Course

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dennisok

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
Please I'll like take a Udemy Course on social media management skills. But I'm afraid if they can certified my need since I've never taken any online classes before now. Has anyone done Udemy courses and how's it? Please kindly share.

Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good evening.

Is there anything specific that you would like to know about social media management as there are probably many people here who can relate the information to domain names and make it relevant for you.

Just let us know and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
I didn't know what this was, so I took the time to Google it...Udemy being a learning platform and place to buy courses. I wouldn't knock you for taking a course, but would it really be money well spent? If you think of the essential things you want to know from a particular category. Can you simply do enough reading, networking and so on to get the job done?

Not to say its wasteful, some people benefit from one. just my take on it when I hear about people buying into one. Often, the information is already out there on the net (and free)

Last edited:
•••
I didn't know what this was, so I took the time to Google it...Udemy being a learning platform and place to buy courses. I wouldn't knock you for taking a course, but would it really be money well spent? If you think of the essential things you want to know from a particular category. Can you simply do enough reading, networking and so on to get the job done?

Not to say its wasteful, some people benefit from one. just my take on it when I hear about people buying into one. Often, the information is already out there on the net (and free)
Thanks, that's the I put it up here so people like can be of help.

•••
Good evening.

Is there anything specific that you would like to know about social media management as there are probably many people here who can relate the information to domain names and make it relevant for you.

Just let us know and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg
I like to get the knowledge so as to be effective in marketing my Brand online.

•••
If it is a brand that you have or plan to have then you may be better off learning about marketing first and then figure out how this applies to social media. If you're thinking paid ads on FB or the like, can you be certain that this is the best way to reach your potential market. Paid ads on FB did not work for me but I only had limited exposure to it so it may be different for you.

Obviously, if you have a top notch domain name and the matching brand then perhaps this will bring organic customers.

If it is more along the lines of drop shipping products you may be better off with either EBAY (which I've used) or Shopify (I haven't used) and the like.

Maybe if you could explain in a little more detail what your plans are you may get more relevant help.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
If it is a brand that you have or plan to have then you may be better off learning about marketing first and then figure out how this applies to social media. If you're thinking paid ads on FB or the like, can you be certain that this is the best way to reach your potential market. Paid ads on FB did not work for me but I only had limited exposure to it so it may be different for you.

Obviously, if you have a top notch domain name and the matching brand then perhaps this will bring organic customers.

If it is more along the lines of drop shipping products you may be better off with either EBAY (which I've used) or Shopify (I haven't used) and the like.

Maybe if you could explain in a little more detail what your plans are you may get more relevant help.

Rgrds,

Redd
Ok thanks for your input but the exact thing I need to learn is building a sales funnel and marketing across all social media networks as that will bring or generate more followers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back