Dynadot

opinion How's Saudi Arabia as a GEO Domain Investment purpose?

NameSilo
Watch

Abhi007007

InterviewCalls.comTop Member
Impact
How's Saudi Arabia as a GEO Domain Investment purpose?
Would like to get the experienced members opinions. Any suggestions, experiences ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i feel the ME will be the future...

•••
How's Saudi Arabia as a GEO Domain Investment purpose?
Would like to get the experienced members opinions. Any suggestions, experiences ?

I wouldn't go for that niche. First their alphabet is different than Latin alphabet and not sure if even the IDNs used in Saudi Arabia. People who speaks English in Arabia are minority.
Saudis have strict limitations and regulations for specific internet content.

•••
I wouldn't go for that niche. First their alphabet is different than Latin alphabet and not sure if even the IDNs used in Saudi Arabia. People who speaks English in Arabia are minority.
Saudis have strict limitations and regulations for specific internet content.

When you say "Arabia", you are including 22 nations/countries under one umbrella.

22 countries that are very different in many aspects.

In my country Jordan, you do not graduate high school if you fail English. A pretty advanced level of it too.

I got my whole education in English, since 7th grade.

Not sure how it is in other Arab countries.

Just some info for you.

Thanks

•••
When you say "Arabia", you are including 22 nations/countries under one umbrella.

22 countries that are very different in many aspects.

In my country Jordan, you do not graduate high school if you fail English. A pretty advanced level of it too.

I got my whole education in English, since 7th grade.

Not sure how it is in other Arab countries.

Just some info for you.

Thanks

I doubt that, Arabia stands for Saudi Arabia. At least that is what I meant and that is how it used in my country.

There are other countries who has Arab nationalities but it is different. Arabia and Arab are two different things.

When I say Arabia it is Saudi Arabia, Jordan is an independent country from Saudi Arabia -or the other "Arab" countries have all different country names. What you mean is Arab League I believe..

Btw I love Jordan, I have customers there.

Last edited:
•••
I doubt that, Arabia stands for Saudi Arabia. At least that is what I meant and that is how it used in my country.

There are other countries who has Arab nationalities but it is different. Arabia and Arab are two different things.

When I say Arabia it is Saudi Arabia, Jordan is an independent country from Saudi Arabia -or the other "Arab" countries have all different country names. What you mean is Arab League I believe..

Btw I love Jordan, I have customers there.

Thank you, Jordan loves you back:xf.smile:

The Arab League is a political term, & its pretty much useless.

Arabia is generally a geographic term.

Absolutely, Jordan is an independent country.

Saudi Arabia got the "Saudi" added to "Arabia" because the ruling family's Name is "Saud".

but yeah, I understand that you meant Saudi Arabia.

Let me know if you ever visit Jordan, will show you around if you like..

Thanks

•••
Thank you, Jordan loves you back:xf.smile:

The Arab League is a political term, & its pretty much useless.

Arabia is generally a geographic term.

Absolutely, Jordan is an independent country.

Saudi Arabia got the "Saudi" added to "Arabia" because the ruling family's Name is "Saud".

but yeah, I understand that you meant Saudi Arabia.

Let me know if you ever visit Jordan, will show you around if you like..

Thanks
Thank you very much man, appreciate it. Will def. let you know (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back