IT.COM

question How to view who gave Negative points to your posts.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
Hi

don't know if this is right place.

however,
i'd like to know how to view which member gives negative (-) points to your posts.
to me, it's like "throwing a rock and hiding your hand" if your identity remains hidden.

in the past, you could see who gave points whether it was negative or positive
now, as "impact" points, it only shows thanks and likes.

appreciate a resolve

the point is about maturity.
if you disagree, then be man or woman or lgbtq enough to state why.

Thanks

imo....

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi

No, staff has not responded

imo...
Well, IMHO, you are a remarkably domainer, generously sharing your time and vast experience freely on this forum and others. Your kindly answer beginner questions and provide unique insights with your many years in the field.
If someone disagrees with any posting, hopefully they will have the courage to be forthright about the disagreement. It's better to know if someone is upset by certain commentary and why. And, in your case, you've earned all those points with your many hours of hard work. IMHO, you deserve to keep each and every one of them, even if someone disagrees with an individual post.

•••
•••
•••
Hi

however,
i'd like to know how to view which member gives negative (-) points to your posts.
to me, it's like "throwing a rock and hiding your hand" if your identity remains hidden.

appreciate a resolve

Thanks

imo....
I'm curious as well. Did you ever get an answer to this question.
Agree that it's probably best to be forthright with the forum member instead, unless it is an outlandish or very disturbing post.

•••
The house did it. Why else did the ratings system change?

•••
•••
The day the new system was introduced my count went down massively.

•••
Well, I forwarded the question to customer support.

•••
•••
Basically, the answer appears to be that the points are anonymous for now. The members voting on other clicks, e.g "like" or "dislike," are visible to the individual doing the post.

•••
Hi

however,

appreciate a resolve

Thanks

imo....
I agree with this, mainly towards people that end up downvoting to hell and back in the sales thread as I'm sure that plenty of them that are handing the points out are the ones contacting the buyers of other sales as well to shill their own domain names.

I don't mind people disagreeing, but to disagree and hide? Cowardly.

•••
Back