Dynadot

question How To Sell Newly Hand Registered Domain Name

NameSilo
Watch

M James

Established Member
Impact
I Dont Think So That You Can Sell Newly Hand Registered Domain Name Iam Not Saying That Its Impossible To Do It. But If Anybody Did Sold Quickly Or In A Time Spain Of 1-3 Months Can We Discuss About It. Just Like Me Many Other New Domainer Comes Into This Industry And Grab Some Creepy Awfull Suckery Domain Names And They List It On Market Where They Could Only Find Out Failure. After A Fail Attempt They Blame The Whole Industry Not Every New Comer Can Buy Some Extraordinary Domain Name, The Reason Might Be Lack Of Budget And Not Doing Proper Research So My Dear Domain Experts Come And Anwer To My Silly Question That How Can We Actually Make Profit With Less Investment From Newly Hand Registered Domain NAME.........

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You typed the whole post like you are casing the domains..

•••
''But If Anybody Did Sold Quickly'' and ''How Can We Actually Make Profit With Less Investment From Newly Hand Registered Domain NAME'' - Are Two Completely Different Things.

''It's possible'' - answer to the first question, and ''No, you can't, counting the stage of domaining you are currently'' - to the second.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back