Dynadot

opinion HOW TO SELL MY DOMAIN FASTER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RomanD7

Impact
For over 2weeks now i listed my domain names on various marketplace and yet no offers received nor my domains sold yet. What must have been the cause

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Upvote 1
•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
This is a joke right? Most domains remain unsold for many years.

•••
Upvote 0
•••
Upvote 0
We are just telling you. What made you think domains sell overnight? Not going to happen especially in the current market.

The lower the price the more likely a sale. But if the names are no good you won’t even be able to give them away.

Make sure the pricing matches the age and caliber of the domain and prepare for a wait if you want end user pricing.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Hi,

The STR (sell through rate) is below 2% for most of us. This is the fact.

That means - if you have 100 domains listed on the marketplace for a complete year - then, you'll be most probably selling either 0, 1 or 2 domains in a year. (Considering they are good .coms)

If you wish to sell something to the end-user in every 2 weeks then you need a bigger domain portfolio, by calculation you need 100*52/2 = 2600 .com domains at least.

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
What's your best and most valuable domain name?

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back