Dynadot

question How to resell a list of SH drop names?

NameSilo
Watch

SELMimo

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

I have a list of more than 100 SH premium names that dropped and still available.
I can't for now register them all and resell for 10/15$ on the wholesale market.
Is there any way to resell available sh names without registering ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Sohaib,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't for now register them all and resell for 10/15$ on the wholesale market.
Be careful, it is not guaranteed that the domain will be accepted again as a premium domain. It will go through the same review process again. The domain might be accepted or rejected. It is not an automated process, even if the doman was accepted before as a premium domain.

•••
Be careful, it is not guaranteed that the domain will be accepted again as a premium domain. It will go through the same review process again. The domain might be accepted or rejected. It is not an automated process, even if the doman was accepted before as a premium domain.

Yes that's true. No guarantee. I think it depends on many factors but if the name has been listed a lot or liked by contest holders. There is more chance that it will be accepted.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the guys that reached out to me. I was able to share many in exchange of finding fee.
Thus I will close this thread.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back