IT.COM

How to register a .com domain for 99 cents on GoDaddy in any country like Libya?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dj_just4u

Established Member
Impact
Hello every one,
how are you all,Hope you all are doing well,
i got a question for you guys.
can anyone tell me How to register a .com domain for 99 cents on godaddy.com in any country like Libya?
because i'm living in libya right now and i have already tried some of godaddy coupons and some coupons really works as you can see in picture.But when i come across on "billing and payment" tab its showing me the following error.

"There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your information or use an alternate form of payment"
59586_8cb4983f1d4d027dbb37bb7d70dd2c66.jpg

I thing the problem is that i'm living in libya and the coupon i'm using is for European countries so that's why godaddy is not allowing me to complete the registration because there is nothing wrong with my credit card its a international visa card.

So that's it guys i'm really stuck in the middle... :(
and i m relying on you guys to help me with this problem? as i'm new to domain names world.

Waiting for replies

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That used to be the typical error message when the coupon would not work on your account, and it could've been for several reasons, not just based on your location. For example: if a coupon was used on your account previously, and not enough time has passed, you will not be able to use another.

Those coupons are mainly used to attract new customers who are not domainers and would probably need one coupon for one domain.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for reply @NPer
its my first time i haven't registered any domain on my account and that coupon was not used by me previously.

is there any location problem with godaddy while registering a domain?
is there any coupon that works in Libya or arab countries?
or should i try another coupons?

•••
Thanks for reply @NPer
its my first time i haven't registered any domain on my account and that coupon was not used by me previously.

is there any location problem with godaddy while registering a domain?
is there any coupon that works in Libya or arab countries?
or should i try another coupons?

I think if the Godaddy website works perfectly, and you haven't used such a coupon, coupled with the error you got: it could easily be that the coupon works in a different currency, e.g. GBP, EUR, etc- so changing that could make it work. However, they have been getting strict with it, so it could very well be location which should match the coupon (based on your ip).

There are coupons for non-European countries like mid-east, and those links (to the coupon) would be via the Godaddy ads on the google search for those locations.

•••
i will try the both option "changing the currency" and "searching for non-European countries coupons"
let's hope for Best...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back