Dynadot

How to point your domains to Dan hybrid for sale landing pages?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
How to point your domains to Dan hybrid for sale landing pages so it displays parking?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Under settings the 4th dot down click on it. There is a section in that area for hybrid selection with instructions.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Contact support in the chat box.

•••
1) go to Bodis and sign up. Get your Bodis user ID.
2) In Dan, under settings, click on integrations. Put in your Bodis ID and click on the enable hybrid pages options.
3) Since the domain names don't start showing up in Bodis until someone actually clicks on them, you can directly upload your domain names in Bodis, if preferred, or simply wait.

•••
1) go to Bodis and sign up. Get your Bodis user ID.
2) In Dan, under settings, click on integrations. Put in your Bodis ID and click on the enable hybrid pages options.
3) Since the domain names don't start showing up in Bodis until someone actually clicks on them, you can directly upload your domain names in Bodis, if preferred, or simply wait.

Do I point my domains to ns1.dan.com and ns2.dan.com and that's it? Or do I have to point them in a special way?

•••
•••
  1. Let Dan know you want to do this
    1. Settings > Integrations >
    2. Insert Bodis ID and tick one of the radio buttons that says use hybrid
  2. Point your domain using these Instructions to set up at your registrar

•••
  1. Let Dan know you want to do this
    1. Settings > Integrations >
    2. Insert Bodis ID and tick one of the radio buttons that says use hybrid
  2. Point your domain using these Instructions to set up at your registrar
The link with point instructions does not open for me.

Can you copy the instructions here please?

•••
If you know how to change the nameservers at your registrar to "Ns1.dan.com and ns2.dan.com," that should be all you need to do there. Really, the key is in your Dan account, clicking the radio button mentioned that provides the hybrid integrations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back