Dynadot

How to know what merchandise sells the most online?

NameSilo
Watch

alien51

Take Me To Your LeaderTop Member
Impact
Is there a trade group website or some consumer-oriented watchdog that tracks what kind of merchandise sells the most online, say in a monthly basis?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't know if the thread starter is still interested, but for anyone who is:
census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/wholesale_retail_trade/online_retail_sales.html

•••
Merchandise sells the most online

I would suggest that you should try to look on ebay or amazon on what is their top selling merchandise. You can choose the best selling products. You can trackback on what merchandise really sells the most online.

•••
Don't know if the thread starter is still interested, but for anyone who is:
census.gov/compendia/statab/cats/wholesale_retail_trade/online_retail_sales.html
Just an abstract of total sales, but quite helpful in giving me a picture of what industry sells online the most. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I would suggest that you should try to look on ebay or amazon on what is their top selling merchandise. You can choose the best selling products. You can trackback on what merchandise really sells the most online.
Amazon being the largest e-commerce business on the planet, that makes sense. Why didn't i think of that?

Reps sent to both of you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back