Dynadot

How to get Rich selling Domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

fabrio

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys. I just stop by to tell you my story!
I was selling bunch of LLLL.com here at loss. Sometimes I will be lucky if I got one sold for over $100.
Yes I lost some money. All my buyers still remember all the cheap domain names they bought from me here.
Then one day I had a birthday party for my little girl when she turned 5 years old. Her best friend at her party name was "Tatiana" .I decided to register a Similar name and try to sell it.
Yes I registered a similar name. (I cannot tell you the domain name due to the terms of the sale)
A week after the Domain name registration I received an e-mail stating the following:
"Dear Mr ......we have been informed that you are the new owner of (domain name) which happens to be my daughter First Name. How much you want for it ?"
Our Reply was a joke as follow:
"Hey dude ! our price is $5 millions in American dollars. Take it our leave it".
The Reply was a Jackpot.
"Our lawyers will get back to you for $2 millions. This is my final offer".
I fell off the floor . I could not believe it .I called my lawyer who is also my friend to take over the deal.
Yes ! the buyer is a billionaire from a Country I am not going to name.
This rare private deal could not be mentioned anywhere on the web due to the terms of the sale.
Yes Guys ! please be patient when selling Domain names. One day, Just one day you will be Lucky.
It took only one domain name to make me millionaire.
Good Luck !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol...OKAY! so now, I just scooped up Vanisha.online :)

"Vanisha Mittal, daughter of India’s second richest man, Lakshmi Mittal. The steel tycoon spared no expense on his youngest child’s nuptials, which are estimated to have cost around $60 million. The family flew 1,000 guests from all over the world by private jet to France, where the festivities lasted six full days"

Gonna park it for now.... will go with a BIN price of $150 000

If anyone out there has any contact with the Mittals, feel free to act as a broker and keep whatever u make over and above my $150 000 asking price...

If I did I did know her, I would advise her to stick with her existing Domain Name (Vanisha.com).

•••
hi, good Story man. But both the websites you said were not active.

•••
I was selling bunch of LLLL.com here at loss. Sometimes I will be lucky if I got one sold for over $100.
Yes I lost some money. All my buyers still remember all the cheap domain names they bought from me here.
Then one day I had a birthday party for my little girl when she turned 5 years old. Her best friend at her party name was "Tatiana" .I decided to register a Similar name and try to sell it.
Yes I registered a similar name. (I cannot tell you the domain name due to the terms of the sale)
A week after the Domain name registration I received an e-mail stating the following:
"Dear Mr ......we have been informed that you are the new owner of (domain name) which happens to be my daughter First Name. How much you want for it ?"
"Hey dude ! our price is $5 millions in American dollars. Take it our leave it".
The Reply was a Jackpot.
I fell off the floor . I could not believe it .I called my lawyer who is also my friend to take over the deal.
This rare private deal could not be mentioned anywhere on the web due to the terms of the sale.
Yes Guys ! please be patient when selling Domain names. One day, Just one day you will be Lucky.
Good Luck !
have u closed the deal, in 2 million dollar really.

•••
•••
the story sound well.........anyway congratulation

•••
The Reply was a Jackpot.
Good Luck !
Thans great, can you just say how many letters was the domain name - 6 or 7?

•••
The Reply was a Jackpot.
Good Luck !
Great, Waiting for the same feeling :xf.wink:

•••
The Reply was a Jackpot.
Good Luck !
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

•••
Best part of this thread is that after five pages, there are still people commenting who think this might be real.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back